Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Newbie Introductions (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Hello From Texas (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3880)

Athena Page 09-20-2011 09:58 AM

Hello From Texas

Howdy from Texas Yall. I'm new here. Not really how everything works right now. Little nervous about posting things. Looking forward to getting to know allot of new people. Peace Love And Light. Blessed Be

PinkieLee 09-20-2011 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Athena Page (Post 421524)
Howdy from Texas Yall. I'm new here. Not really how everything works right now. Little nervous about posting things. Looking forward to getting to know allot of new people. Peace Love And Light. Blessed Be

WELCOME to the Planet Athena Page! Yep, another Texan here.... I'm from Beaumont.

Pull up a chair and make yourself comfortable... you'll be an ol' pro here before you know it! Have fun!

Dominique 09-20-2011 10:31 AM

I have a friend in real life (yes, a lesbian) named Athena...pretty name. Welcome.

It took me about 6 years to post SRSLY!

OK, I'll give you a helpful hint. See that little scale, over there on the left
on your profile, if you click on that...you can leave some one a short private message in the box that pops up. And, see the bar that runs across the top of the screen, first folder (so to speak) says CP (thats control panel) click on that and you can read your secret messages people have sent you.

We call them Rep's. I sent you one.

Then you can say thank's for any reason you want. Send secret message
before hitting thanks. Once you say thanks, you have to use the scale on another one of the person's posts to send a rep....have I completely confused you??

What part of Texas?

Arwen 09-20-2011 10:36 AM

Welcome to the Planet! It's a great place. I'm in Austin.

Athena Page 09-20-2011 10:40 AM

Well Thank You PinkieLee got the chair pulled up and trying to become an old pro as you say. So Friends please hang in there with me.

I'm from Campbell TX

Athena Page 09-20-2011 10:43 AM

Thank You Yellow Band. I so wish in real life that my name was Athena. Best fits me. AND yes I am confused. Maybe I will catch on soon. Thank so much for your help. And Welcome I'm from Campbell, TX that is east tx

Athena Page 09-20-2011 10:46 AM

Thank Arwen Glad to be here. East Texas

Arwen 09-20-2011 10:50 AM

Reunion information
Texas forums

Just some places you might like to explore. You are close to the LA side as well so you might want to check there. Have a blast and ask questions.

LaneyDoll 09-20-2011 11:15 AM

Welcome!!! Don't about about getting settled, you are going to like this place too much to sit still-lol. I joined in April and I feel like I have been here forever (and in a good way).

:sparklyheart:

Starbuck 09-20-2011 01:55 PM

Howdy from Oklahoma

Welcome to the Planet Athena! You'll find a lot of nice folks in here and if you need help with anything, just ask! :goodluck:

luv2luvgirls 09-20-2011 02:06 PM

welcome to BFP, nice to meet you athena

Julie 09-20-2011 02:56 PM

Hello Athena and welcome to the Planet.

Gemme 09-20-2011 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Athena Page (Post 421524)

Welcome to the Planet!

Ebon and I are in Austin.

:)

kannon 09-20-2011 10:20 PM

Welcome Athena. Hi from the wild, wild west. :fastdraq:

Abigail Crabby 09-20-2011 10:23 PM

Hello and welcome to The Planet.

Been scoping out some Real Estate in Austin as of late, altho I think the nearest TWC is in Irving..... :confused:

We're mighty friendly here so set a spell......enjoy

Nadeest 09-20-2011 10:53 PM

Hi Athena, I'm living in Houston right now.

Venus007 09-21-2011 05:17 AM

Hey there Athena!
I live in the Houston area and Hello and welcome!
Nice to see you and enjoy the Planet

Athena Page 09-21-2011 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemme (Post 421961)
Welcome to the Planet!

Ebon and I are in Austin.

:)

My Bio and I are in East TX.

ruffryder 11-08-2011 10:51 AM

Howdy Athena. Hope you are enjoying BFP and the community. :tea:

Deborah 11-08-2011 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Athena Page (Post 421548)
Thank You Yellow Band. I so wish in real life that my name was Athena. Best fits me. AND yes I am confused. Maybe I will catch on soon. Thank so much for your help. And Welcome I'm from Campbell, TX that is east tx

Welcome neighbor..I work at the University in Commerce, TX :)