Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Butch Zone (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   How do you like to be seduced? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5182)

ValKyrie 06-12-2012 01:04 PM

How do you like to be seduced?

Question to you butches, especially stone... do you like your lady to try and seduce you? And if so, what does the trick?

rustedrims 06-15-2012 11:32 AM

My thoughts only..Just me..

By seducing me you are letting me know what you want not nessarily doing what you think i want..
I dont mind the femme getting things started..That lets me know she is still attracted to me and will cave in to me to satisfy her cravings..

rustedrims 06-15-2012 11:56 AM

OH YEAH..!!..

and also to finish what she started..

boobookitty 06-18-2012 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ValKyrie (Post 601032)
Question to you butches, especially stone... do you like your lady to try and seduce you? And if so, what does the trick?

YES!!!! It takes a lot of very candid discussion and respect for my boundries.

(and I do mean my boundries, no other 'stone' should ever be measured by someone elses, boundries.)

What works for me? I am very visial and touch oriented... a slow strip tease is wonderful... the alluring yield of womanly submission, (which I think of as a gift, given --onlly-- NEVER taken. or forced in a way she does not like.

and important to me... I need to know what she needs as affirmation of her beauty and power as a woman. For her to know that she has the power to effect me that way... mmmm, to use the knowledge she has... and for her to know she can twist me inside and out just by a glance or tilit of her head.

My hands are very sensitive, in times of seduction hands should be treated as sex organs. (I have climaxed just from having my hand touched)

...better than :chocolate:

skeeter_01 06-18-2012 06:37 PM

i love it when the woman i'm with doesn't know she's being seductive! for instance...i was dating a beautiful woman who was FUNNY as hell and could tell a story like nobodys business!! we sat on my couch and she was telling me story after story about her childhood and more stories about her 7 yo son...she had me laughing SO hard i had tears rolling down my cheeks...and OMG!! did that ever turn me on!! i have NO idea if she was trying to seduce me or not but she sure did~!! :)

StrongButch 11-16-2012 07:40 PM

Seduced

I love a woman who smiles gets me everytime.

Graham 11-16-2012 07:45 PM

Its the eyes....

and kinda swaying to music...hmmmm, a nice lil bite to te neck.

Jett 11-19-2012 11:30 AM

A loving attention, "the look" with a particular smile also goes a long ways...

Sachita 11-19-2012 11:38 AM

My brand of seduction is different, for sure.

It starts with the attitude. A very servile and submissive attitude with great intentions on pleasing me. "Yes Ma'am" correct protocols and movement. Bring me the perfect drink or my tea just so, kneeling and properly lifting it to me.

Rubbing my feet, brushing my hair, bathing me, feeding me, anything to do with service and adoration will get my juices flowing.

clay 11-19-2012 12:13 PM

for me, it starts with subtle gestures...a smile...seductive smile...touching me...there....here...on this...a slow teasing kiss, gentle kisses, tugging at my lower lip with her teeth...nibbling my neck...her hands in my hair...scratching me with her nails across my arm...pushing me back on the bed...sitting astride me...pinning my arms down with hers....opening my shirt...placing soft kisses here...there....undoing my belt buckle..undoing just the first button...and taking me higher and higher..with those kisses...yes...just.like.that....she seduces me...

macele 11-19-2012 12:24 PM

“With a secret like that, at some point the secret itself becomes irrelevant.
The fact that you kept it does not.”

--Sara Gruen

clay 11-19-2012 02:51 PM

(when I am with someone) a phone call...with just these simple words...move me beyond...
"hi...it's me"....:sunglass:

Bella~Vita 11-19-2012 03:30 PM

just the little things ... like Clay said. But for me it's when I can look into their eyes ..eyes tell it all..oh and soft tender touches of affections... it's been awhile .....

Bard 11-19-2012 04:03 PM

my wife can seduce me with just a look the one that smoulders then that light touch on my neck she just knows

sharkchomp 11-19-2012 04:13 PM

Seduction almost always begins with conversation. Seduce my mind baby!

~~~shark~~~~~~~~

AlexHunter 02-21-2013 09:37 AM

I'm in the mood to resurrect this thread. ;)

How do I like to be seduced? Passionately.

I keep coming back to this idea of a beautiful femme sliding into my lap like a snake going in for the kill, grabbing my shoulders or my hair, and kissing me with fierce intensity.

I like bold women. Not much turns me on more than a display of "I fucking want you." And knowing I'm wanted definitely inspires me to take charge.

I like the look of desire in a woman's eyes mixed with a little mischievous bite of the lip.

I like kisses on my neck, hands in my hair, and dirty things whispered in my ear.

SoSousMe 03-02-2013 01:02 PM

All I need to hear is...
Hey Daddy... and those eyes looking up at Me

justanolecowboy 03-02-2013 01:47 PM

- one word
- one sound
- one sigh
-one laugh
-(her)
________________the very essence of (her) seduces me...(and) i am helpless to resist - (and) well...why in the world would I want too... I mean - seriously - the single most beautiful woman in the world loves me ...how can that (not) entice me - in and of itself...

The way she moves - the beauty of her - the way she looks - the way she loves - again - it is the very essence of (her) ... she is all encompassing - she is a natural beauty - and her smile - (still and always) stirs my soul in a way I have never known...and the woman she is (inside her heart) - only makes her even more the beautiful ... so yes...
one word
one sound
one sigh
one laugh
one look
one (anything) - from (her)

____________________________and yes - I am indeed the luckiest guy (e v e r). :) ;) (just sayin') ....

SoSousMe 03-12-2013 09:17 PM

her
Kissing
Biting
Scratching
Digging
Deeper
Growling
Legs
Wrapping
Tighter
Gripping