Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Careers, Work, Business (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=91)
-   -   The Bathroom Door (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=911)

Selenay 02-22-2010 04:06 PM

The Bathroom Door

You're home alone.

You have to use the bathroom.

Is the door open or closed?

Please select the choice that is most often applicable, I'm sure that every once in a while the most staunch door-closeder leaves it open, but I'm looking for the general response.

And yes, the poll is anonymous.

turasultana 02-22-2010 04:14 PM

hell the door is open even if Stray is there too. I'll close it for guests though. :)

whatever. :fart:

:cheesy:

evolveme 02-22-2010 04:38 PM

If home alone (ah, the luxury) I always leave it open.

But then, I suppose I'm not actually alone, because almost always three people join me:

* two mewing cats

* one sweet pup

Lady Jewel 02-22-2010 04:45 PM

OMGGGG e, I have EXACTLY the same problem with my dog and cat. And if its not those two PIAS...its my 16 yr old. She can ignore me ALL day long until I go t the little girls room LOL.

Quote:

Originally Posted by evolveme (Post 55217)

But then, I suppose I'm not actually alone, because almost always three people join me:

* two mewing cats

* one sweet pup

Blade 02-22-2010 05:08 PM

FINALLY with an empty nest, the door stays open. Sometimes I even forget and leave it open when I have company. I guess just because I'm so use to living alone now.

I see your hinney, so bright and shiny, it makes me giggle to see it wiggle.
:tease:

Andrew, Jr. 02-22-2010 05:09 PM

I can't do anything in private anymore. I have 3 cats and a dog that follow me from room to room. And that includes going to the bathroom. :daddy: = takes on a whole new meaning

femmy1 02-22-2010 05:33 PM

open open all the time... no one gets left behind !! my pup is a very loyal toilet room companion. Its upstairs so even when my husband is there or company, I never close it !!

f1~

Cyclopea 02-22-2010 06:15 PM

I use the neighbor's yard so it's not an issue for me.

turasultana 02-22-2010 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by evolveme (Post 55217)

* two mewing cats

* one sweet pup

Ah yes, we have 5 cats who seem to have near panic attacks if any door is closed to them, especially the bathroom.

Selenay 02-22-2010 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyclopea (Post 55298)
I use the neighbor's yard so it's not an issue for me.

Yes but do you close the gate while you're in there? :deepthoughts:

Rockinonahigh 02-22-2010 06:41 PM

At home alone its open, cause if I closed it my two fur kids will have a fit,if I take a shower they are outside the shower door wanting in..wich means they get a shower too.

wolfwalker 02-22-2010 06:53 PM

open

there is no way in hell i can shut the bathroom door after a french mastiff,border collie and 2 cats beat me there.

wolfwalker

Cyclopea 02-22-2010 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Selenay (Post 55314)

Yes but do you close the gate while you're in there? :deepthoughts:

There's no gate but I do throw some sod over it.

Rufusboi 02-22-2010 07:32 PM

Alone its open. Not alone its closed. If you don't close close the door here then a cat will push it open (usually wide open) and then well, its open. And what's more annoying is one of the cats will push it open, stare for five seconds then leave. And they never close the door behind them.

Rufus

SassyLeo 02-22-2010 07:35 PM

My cat often has a fit if I close the door. I think he sees it as uninterrupted petting time. :nerd:

DapperButch 02-22-2010 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rufusboi (Post 55358)
Alone its open. Not alone its closed. If you don't close close the door here then a cat will push it open (usually wide open) and then well, its open. And what's more annoying is one of the cats will push it open, stare for five seconds then leave. And they never close the door behind them.

Rufus

Damn, you've got yourself some rude cats there!

Then again...it sucks even more if it is your dog that pushes open the door and then drops a ball at your feet....looking ever so hopeful...

WolfyOne 02-22-2010 11:08 PM

Usually our bathroom door is closed when no one is in it because we have a cat that thinks the toilet paper is her personal play toy when it's hanging there (sometimes, someone forgets to close the door) and she's teaching the younger cats. So, when I go, I usually leave the door open and the cats run in and out of the bathtub as they chase each other. Play time can be fun for them and me when I supervise, lol.

Unndunn 02-22-2010 11:31 PM

I should have read the first post before voting. When I lived alone I kept my bathroom door open unless I had houseguests.

AtLast 02-23-2010 12:08 AM

I just close it, even though I live alone. Yanno.... old habits and raised with one BR for a large family.. And how come the emoticons ya' want don't show up on the easy screen when ya' need them? I know there is one of toilet paper!!!

LieslKate 02-23-2010 02:59 AM

No No NO...

Quote:

Originally Posted by AtLastHome (Post 55590)
I just close it, even though I live alone. Yanno.... old habits and raised with one BR for a large family.. And how come the emoticons ya' want don't show up on the easy screen when ya' need them? I know there is one of toilet paper!!!

That one is DUCT tape... can we say OWWWWIE !

:duct::watereyes: