Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Canada Forums (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=80)
-   -   Western Canada! (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4526)

sis 11-08-2012 05:24 AM

Well, actually, I'm from Manitoba, Winnipeg for a lot of my adult life, but actually am an owner of a seasonal cottage in Winnipeg Beach. Still have a lot of connections in Winnipeg but don't have a place there to live in. Even though I've been country hopping since the late 1990's, I still call Winnipeg my home. I would love to get together at some point although that could be a couple of years for me! lolol My most recent contract is for two years and I don't get a lot of holidays. Anyhow, have a great day!

fever 12-21-2012 03:08 AM

Femme Tea

Okay, everyone, this has been a rough year health wise, but walker or no walker, I am determined to have a femme tea:tea:,or a femme/butch get together:cigar2:. I had another wonderful coffee visit with Tiggs and Converse tonight, and there is no reason we can't organize something wonderful.

So, please stay in touch, let me know if you can visit the Abbotsford area, and at least we can have a little butch/femme get together, if not a tea as well.

Would still love to meet you Scuba, bootsandheels, homoe, and other folks fairly close to the Fraser Valley area.

laruss 12-21-2012 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fever (Post 720903)
Okay, everyone, this has been a rough year health wise, but walker or no walker, I am determined to have a femme tea:tea:,or a femme/butch get together:cigar2:. I had another wonderful coffee visit with Tiggs and Converse tonight, and there is no reason we can't organize something wonderful.

So, please stay in touch, let me know if you can visit the Abbotsford area, and at least we can have a little butch/femme get together, if not a tea as well.

Would still love to meet you Scuba, bootsandheels, homoe, and other folks fairly close to the Fraser Valley area.

I definitely could in the New Year. I am back home in Summerland on the 8th. I need to head to Chilliwak sometime in January to visit my stepdaughter so I would love to get together with some others from the site.

Breathless 12-21-2012 12:43 PM

I have no idea what you are referring to *winks* Sure is a small world.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rockstar lover (Post 692567)
It sure is a small world huh?! Don't be spreading rumors about my past life in Red Deer.....unless of course it's good stuff :giggle:

Scuba 12-21-2012 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fever (Post 720903)

I still up for this!! Just give me a date :)

Breathless 12-21-2012 04:16 PM

You can count me in as well.. I just need a little notice to book off work.

-LJ- 04-03-2013 07:36 PM

Sherwood Park, Alberta here. :-) Yes really! Stop laughing.

sis 04-03-2013 07:57 PM

Greetings from the back of beyond!

Just doing a check in .... wondering if there are people near Winnipeg that would be interested in meeting up sometime during July? I know, I know, that seems a long way in the future but I'm a bit of a planner! lolol Just looking to get together with some like-minded folks, share a meal, a story, a movie, whatever! I personally drink copious amount of :tea: and wouldn't mind meeting up at Baked Expectations for something that contained :chocolate: but also love to eat tiny bites of :sushi: .

Any takers?

Deb

canadianmusician 04-05-2013 11:46 PM

Oh my! Baked Expectations is STILL there? Wow....I remember that place! I left Winnipeg in 2002 :)

Am on The Wet Coast now ;)

sis 04-06-2013 04:59 AM

Ummmmm .....

..... good question regarding Baked Expectation! I probably was last there in 2002! lolol I've done a bit of traveling since then but always manage to end up back in Winnipeg although I generally hang my hat at Winnipeg Beach!:vigil:

stormprincess 10-01-2014 08:42 PM

Looking to meet friends... in Alberta.. seriously like friends to go out and do things with. Hike ?

musicmedicFTM 05-26-2015 06:01 PM

I'll bump the thread and say Vancouver. :)

ruby_woo 05-28-2015 11:00 PM

Another Vancouverite! Welcome. :)

musicmedicFTM 05-29-2015 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ruby_woo (Post 992284)
Another Vancouverite! Welcome. :)

Thank you! Hope you're enjoying some of this fantastic weather we're having!

bobbi46 05-29-2015 09:57 PM

Hello Canucks !!
Born and raised in Vancouver.. lived a few other places in Canada but i always come back ..
Little about me im a newly wed .. Going to be moving again To Bay Area ( San Fran ) In my future but i just stopped by to say Hello:))

ruby_woo 05-30-2015 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by musicmedicFTM (Post 992374)
Thank you! Hope you're enjoying some of this fantastic weather we're having!

I love it! I get so tired of wearing rain-proof clothes lol

imperfect_cupcake 05-30-2015 09:17 PM

I wish I could! But school limits me to my local little park and my balcony when not in school, in clinic or at outreach. There aren't even windows in the classroom, the clinic or the outreach spaces. Ugh.

Curley 06-18-2015 02:04 AM

Hi haven't been on here for ages, from Vancouver

Ender 05-31-2017 02:06 PM

Hello, I'm from central Alberta!

knight 05-31-2017 03:24 PM

Beautiful BC

Good Day from the gorgeous Kootenays BC... hope everyone is having a great day