Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Anniversaries (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Happy July! (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5367)

Mrs Arcstriker 07-26-2012 09:57 PM

Happy July!

Dearest Arcstriker...

I know I will have to wake you up in a minute to ask you exactly what day it was that we got together, but I KNOW it was in July...Not too sure of the exact DAY that it happened but it did...

I do know that it was 2004, and I know this because we would have our legal "Civil Union" in CT the following year in October...6 days after we became "legal" in CT...I took your name that year and the WORST part was when my cell phone provider registered me as Lisa TOE...It's COE! NOT TOE...and no ex-husband, it isn't COW either! Our civil union party was EPIC...My siblings, my best friend Ken Lindell...Your mom and dad with the ridiculously large floral arangement...and who could forget that fucked up wedding cake from Arremony's?

That first year civilly unionized (or uniformly civilized!) we spent a grand first year, what with you working with HLS...That was most of 05...and then at the beginning of 06 you went off to the police academy while I bought myself a really fine ride...

And in 08...Same-sex marriage became legal in CT and though we planned a fancy wedding of sorts, we opted for a 30 second ceremony at the Land Record Vault at Griswold Town Hall...and we got MARRIED during my 20 minute break from work...And I have been Lisa Coe ever since.

Life since then is like Disney Land...To date, not a single fight. No arguement, no controversy.

Everything centers around July...we lost your dad, and my Aunt Sissy in July...we got together in July. Alpha and Omega...

And now, tomorrow, (no more wake-ups!) we will have yet ANOTHER honeymoon...How lucky am I really???

I thank my lucky stars every single day that we have honeymoons once a month or so...

And in real life, through thick and thin, through sickness and in health...we've done more Special Olympics games than I can count. We have a child bound for Med School, Half a dozen trips to Disney and one coming up in a couple of months. Jimmy Buffett tailgate parties that I cannot count...Meeting John Hyatt and Bob Dylan. And then there are the dogs and cats...

Buddy and Georginia...Neefa, Pontoffel, Mikey...and oh yeah, High Honor, the rescue horse.

What a long strange trip it's been...

arcstriker 07-27-2012 08:16 AM

HONEY!

:pile:I keep trying to respond to this post but I can't when you keep calling me to get a razor out of the suitcase, iron your capris, make an ice tea or help you put your jewerly on! BTW your looking sexy with that towel wrapped around your head...I love the chin strap!!!!

The_Lady_Snow 07-27-2012 09:24 AM

Salud!

To many more!

Hollylane 07-27-2012 11:01 AM

Happy July indeed! Congrats!

puddin' 07-28-2012 02:09 PM

*two thumbs up*

Lady_Di 07-29-2012 09:46 PM

May you have many many more wonderful July's, chock full of fun, prosperity, and good health.

You give us all hope!

Mrs Arcstriker 08-05-2012 08:26 PM

Thanks to all of you! and especially my Iron Man who tends to fixing my skirts and blouses...

This has been the best 8 years of my life. Through better and worse we've come through.

How is it Mr Arcstriker that I never get tired of you???

arcstriker 08-06-2012 01:06 AM

Mrs Arcstriker

Might I say that you are looking very sexy tonight!

I remember a stroll on the beach to find a starfish washed up on the beach.

I remember the day I fell so in love with you.

My knees still fall weak when I see you.

You still take my breath away! My knees still buckle when I see you!

When I kiss you, it is with my soul.

When I look into you eyes I see the wonderful beauty that is your soul and I am so honored to touch your inner soul.

I am honored and blessed to share my life with you and the girls.

I Know know greater love.

I love you, I adore you...I am so honored to share my life with you.

Love

Arcstriker....

Mrs Arcstriker 08-07-2012 08:55 PM

Love you too honey!