Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Body Beauty, Lifestyles (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=124)
-   -   How many hours of sleep did you get last night? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8277)

Mel C. 02-12-2017 06:22 AM

Four...four f'ing hours of sleep. I will be taking a nap, which will mess with my sleep tonight. Ugh...

Gemme 02-12-2017 08:54 AM

I got about 8 hours last night. This is good news for the rest of the world as my propensity for violence has dropped dramatically overnight.

nycfem 02-12-2017 09:36 AM

11 hours

I got in bed at 9 pm and then I think I fell asleep around 10 pm (I listen to an audio book as I fall asleep). Then I woke up at 9 am.

I've been taking Zyrtec (OTC allergy med) in the evening, and it seems to have lovely sleep inducing properties.

I've gotten so much sleep this weekend. I hope I can carry that into the work week which is when I start to get not enough sleep.

On work nights I should really be turning off the lights at 9 pm, since I have to get up at 5:45 am usually.

JDeere 02-12-2017 12:25 PM

7.5 hours, tossing and turning again. No Bueno.

Gemme 02-13-2017 06:03 AM

A little less than 8 hours under my belt but I'll take it.

Liam 02-13-2017 06:12 AM

Six and a half hours, yes, it was a rough day at work yesterday.

TL1 02-13-2017 06:38 AM

Zero......

:|:|

Gayandgray 02-13-2017 11:43 AM

I think four???

JDeere 02-13-2017 07:45 PM

6, I am slowly fading! I had another stressful day, today.

Chad 02-13-2017 07:47 PM

Sleep

I got 6 hours of sleep because I was up late watching the Gammy's.

nycfem 02-13-2017 08:04 PM

5+

I had Sunday night anxiety, a "the-day-before-work-after-the-weekend" thing. I also had worked out at the gym, and finished at 6 pm, but my heart rate was still on the higher side.

Sometimes going to the gym, especially if early, can make me tired, but other times, obviously especially on the later side, it can keep me up.

I took Ambien at 11:40 PM because I didn't want to start the week out on too stressful a note.

Jesse 02-13-2017 09:46 PM

Night before last I woke from a bad nightmare and had trouble sleeping afterward, so I only got about 5 or 6 hours in.

Last night however, I slept really well and got 9 hours of sleep. It was nice to not have brain fog all day.

firegal 02-14-2017 01:09 AM

yesterday...... 8 hours...thank you theraflu!

Gemme 02-14-2017 05:50 AM

Last night, I got about 7 hours. I wanted more but it's enough to get me by so I'll take it.

Liam 02-14-2017 08:43 AM

Eight hours! Sometimes I feel like my days off are strictly devoted to recovering from my work week.

Gayandgray 02-14-2017 09:54 AM

Last night I got around 9

nycfem 02-14-2017 11:48 PM

My Monday night sleep was awful. I was tired from the night before, and sometimes that leads to me eating a big dinner and procrastinating doing my evening tasks, and then it is a cycle that continues during the work week.

It is really bad this week! Last night I slept from -I don't know- maybe 12:30 to 5:45, which equals 5 hrs and 15 minutes.

Then tonight it is 12:40 and I'm still up. My boo and I went out for Valentine's Day and that was extra stimulation after work which, as an introvert, can be a lot for me. And work was one of the most stressful days ever.

Today I dealt with a mean colleague, mentioned by me before on this thread, and somehow it is so upsetting to me. So tonight I stayed up googling how to deal with someone horrible at work. I found some helpful tips but if anyone on the thread has any, you can post and let me know. Her personality type is full force "my way or the high way" / nasty / sabotaging (etc.). And the admin likes her because she knows whose ass to kiss. It's causing me a lot of stress.

On top of that my job itself is very stressful so dealing with someone mean I work with just pushes me over the edge with stress. In my work, I am working with teen moms who are going through such life traumas that extend beyond an MTV version of "Teen moms." Today a girl who had her first baby in 8th grade just had a miscarriage and didn't know she was pregnant, and my emotions and feelings for what she was experiencing were intense.

My work stress causes me to take naps at night instead of sleep. I am able to get some awesome catch up sleep on weekends but the work week itself can be brutal for me. I don't do well without sleep, especially when it becomes cumulative. It's a new job and I am trying so hard but it is a struggle.

Tomorrow is going to be hard on my third night of a "nap" instead of a night of sleep. And it's supposed to snow and rain too. Sometimes I just have to think of surviving the day. That's what my mom taught me.

candy_coated_bitch 02-15-2017 03:16 AM

Tonight two and a half so far. I am up waaaasaay too early, 4:30am. I will try for more soon and report back if it worked!

Gemme 02-15-2017 06:21 AM

Sorry for those who are chasing that elusive deep REM sleep. I did okay last night; about 7 hours again and it's really not enough but it was my fault totally. I got wrapped up in dealing with the phone issue I've been having and then I needed to celebrate my success by watching some telly and then I realized, at 9pm, that I hadn't eaten dinner so I didn't get into bed until about 11pm when I should've kept a better eye on the time and not watched Bones.

But, it's Bones! And it was good and now I see where they are going with the final season and I. Don't. Like. It.

Rage against the machine! <----- says my brain when it was over

Luckily, my exhaustion kicked in and I just slathered some pj on my tooties, hands and lips and went to bed. I think I may have lasted about 10 minutes before sleep found me.

Orema 02-15-2017 06:41 AM

I slept seven hours and could use some more.