Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Support: Abuse, Addiction, Coping (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Prayer Circle for My Dad, James (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7435)

TruTexan 05-12-2014 07:23 PM

Prayer Circle for My Dad, James

Please start a prayer chain for my dad, James. He has endured a diabetic toe infection that lead to him losing his large toe. He is now back in the hospital today,3 days after the surgery last Friday, with another infection in the same area of his foot where they cut off his large toe. He isn't healing and is running fever, because it's infected again. I do not know at this time what the doctors plan to do, but the things they tried in the past ie using a vacuum pump on his foot and honey to draw out the infection didn't work, and neither did the chamber with forced Oxygen to help stop the infection. I don't know what the new plan will be. I'm concerned it will lead to his losing his leg just below his knee. Is there medicare coverage for a prosthetic leg if he happens to lose his leg ? I hope so. Please pray for my dad, James, he needs the prayers that he heals speedily and that the infection doesn't return. Thank you all for your support.

Canela 05-12-2014 07:39 PM

You know it...

Standing in agreement with your prayers for your dad, believing for his complete miracle healing in Jesus name. Amen.

Jesse 05-12-2014 07:52 PM

My dad went through pretty much the exact thing this past year, including having his toe removed, and the subsequent infection and fever after the surgery. He pulled through without losing his leg. I will pray that your dad does as well.

Oh and part B of Medicare does cover physician ordered prosthetics if he were to ever need one.

Greco 05-12-2014 07:55 PM

Circle of Prayer

TruTexan,

I stand with Canela in prayer for your father's wellness, and your strength as you stand with your father...as we form a circle of prayer and healing

Greco

TruTexan 05-12-2014 08:35 PM

I stand with all of you in prayer for my father James to have God heal him fully this time and that no more infection will come back. Thank you for your support and prayers. I appreciate them so so very much.

Duchess 05-12-2014 08:54 PM

I know you come here with a heavy heart. I will definitely join in helping to lift you and your family in prayer.(f)

TruTexan 05-12-2014 09:04 PM

Thank you all for helping me form a circle of prayer for my dad's healing. It is much over due and needed. So thank you all from the bottom of my heart. WE can do all things with Prayer through Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior and Father God.

MsTinkerbelly 05-12-2014 09:37 PM

Dear Lord please hold James in your loving arms and bring him healing and comfort.

This we pray in the name of your son Jesus Christ, Amen

Mel C. 05-12-2014 09:41 PM

Thinking of you and your father

deb0670 05-12-2014 09:58 PM

praying for Him and You

freckledassal 05-12-2014 10:16 PM

Sending Healing thoughts to your Dad and strength to you!!! xoxoxo

Rockinonahigh 05-12-2014 10:56 PM

Tex.Sorry to hear about your Dad,I pray he will be healed in or Lords name amen.

TruTexan 05-13-2014 09:29 AM

More important news today

My dad, while in the hospital is having more and more chest pain, so now he is scheduled for a heart doctor to go into his main artery through his leg to check for more blockages and to check the stints that were put in around his heart last year. On top of his foot being infected. I pray to GOD that he gets through all this surgery mess he's in. I cannot afford to travel again to see him and be there. I just came home from a 2.5 week visit with him and my other family. IT sucks I can't be there. All I can do is be home and pray and ask each and every one of you to pray with me for my dad to recover and heal from all this. I'm scared that I'll lose him and won't be there to say goodbye. Just fearful is all. My dad only has the upper part of his heart working, that's 35% that works, because many years ago he had a massive heart attack that killed the lower half of his heart. He's not in that great of health for a heart and diabetic patient.
Keep James in your prayers for me please. Thank you all so much.

Justy

GeekBear 05-13-2014 01:53 PM

Standing with RyRy for Tru's Dad, James,
Father, we thank You that You are the great physician. We pray that You would give the doctors wisdom and guide their hands. We lift up James and pray for his speedy recovery. We pray that You will remove any infection he has and wrap Your arms around him. We pray for James' family that You would send comfort and peace and help them to know that there is nothing too big for You to handle. In Jesus' precious name, amen.

candy_coated_bitch 05-13-2014 02:02 PM

Thinking of you and your dad, and hoping for the best outcome possible.

TruTexan 05-13-2014 02:21 PM

My dad is in the middle of his cardiac catheter procedure, I spoke to the nursing station and they are supposed to contact me when the nurse knows something. I hope they call me to let me know all went well for his procedure. I'm scared and can't help it, it's just hard being here and dad being so far away that I can't just go and be there. Thanks for all the prayers, he will need more prayers after he makes it through the heart procedure, then they will proceed with what to do about his infected foot. Lord, he's my dad,James, and I ask that you heal his body, give the knowledge and skills to his doctors to do whatever is necessary for him to be well again, in Jesus name I pray, Amen.

Thanks so much everyone.

Genesis 05-13-2014 03:09 PM

TruTexan please know I have your father, you and your family in my prayers and join everyone in this thread in prayer, positive energy and love your way.

Dear Lord of Mercy and Father of Comfort,
You are the One I turn to for help in moments of weakness and times of need. I ask you to be with your servant in this illness. Psalm 107:20 says that you send out your Word and heal. So then, please send your healing Word to your servant. In the name of Jesus, drive out all infirmity and sickness from his body.

Dear Lord, I ask you to turn this weakness into strength, suffering into compassion, sorrow into joy, and pain into comfort for others. May your servant trust in your goodness and hope in your faithfulness, even in the middle of this suffering. Let him be filled with patience and joy in your presence as he waits for your healing touch.

Please restore your servant to full health, dear Father. Remove all fear and doubt from his heart by the power of your Holy Spirit, and may you, Lord, be glorified through his life.

As you heal and renew your servant, Lord, may he bless and praise you.

All of this I pray in the name of Jesus Christ.

Amen.

TruTexan 05-13-2014 07:15 PM

More news today

My dad is in a really bad way now that he has found out he is fighting off 2 systemic bacterial infections in his blood. We don't know which ones they are, but he has been put on an IV wide-range antibiotic to help fight the infections off. He being diabetic is in a bad way from this. Please keep your prayers for him going. I"m sick with worry because I'm stuck here in my apt. I just got home last wednesday from seeing my family and him , he wasn't in the hospital until monday this week for this infection. Had I known, I wouldn't have left.
My dad is very scared he won't make it through the fight to rid his body of infections.

Justy :candle:

Duchess 05-13-2014 08:17 PM

“Let not your hearts be troubled. Believe in God; believe also in me."(f)

Tommi 05-13-2014 08:17 PM

http://obamadiary.files.wordpress.co...andprayers.gif