Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Writing and Erotica (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Rope Dreams (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2271)

Arwen 11-01-2010 01:25 PM

Rope Dreams

You stand there, rope in hand. I know this rope. You've tied me up before. Hands behind my back in intricate, inescapable knots. Sometimes you tie my legs together. Other times you tie them apart so that I am spread wide for you when you finally thrust your cock deep into my core. I know you will hurt me but I love that about you. The way your eyes gleam when you pull the leather of the flogger through your hands. The way your mouth turns up just a bit when I draw in a swift, anticipatory breath. But this is not the flogger you show me. It is the rope. I know you've been studying. You've told me how you are learning to loop rope into beautiful artwork.

Now, I am to be a part of that art. I sit on the bed waiting for your pleasure, and mine, to begin. As you approach, I can smell the scent of you. It is a heady aroma that makes me just a bit dizzy. It's dark, like you with a mysterious edge to it. I love this part of our time together. When we first begin to dance this lyrical waltz of pain and pleasure.

Your first loop is around my throat. Not so tight that I can't breathe but firm like a lover's hand stroking my skin. The rope is cool and soft. Then you begin in earnest. You fold and pull and maneuver the rope so that it is a harness of sensuality. I can not move that I don't feel your lover's coils caressing me. You are touching me without ever touching me. Heat pools in my belly like lava looking for an exit. My nipples are bare to the cool air as you lean down to suck them past your teeth.

Then without warning, you press my breasts together. Another rope appears and you begin to tie a tortuous tangle of tension around my tits. I can feel them swelling as they rebel against the pressure of your rope demanding their attention. I moan half in pain half in desire as you slip nipple nooses to heighten my arousal even more. Then you step back. With one hand you press me back into the pillows. Your hand reaches between my legs and you laugh to see how my wetness gives me away. A quick pinch of my clitoris has my hips trying to follow your hand, but you shake your head. I fall back to the bed--a prisoner of your lust.

My prayers are answered when you reach into your pants to pull out your cock. I am so hot for you I think the mattress may explode into flames. Nudging at my cunt, your cock dips in briefly then you remove yourself paying no attention to my whimpers of need. You straddle my belly so that your cock is just beneath my breasts. It is then that I know what you want. I brace myself for the assault that is coming.

"Whore. I am going to fuck these titties. You can't do a thing about it." You snake one finger through a nipple loop. Tugging it makes me nearly explode, but I know better. I may not come until you tell me too. I know that may not be tonight. I whisper your name and call you Master as I shove my breasts at your cock.

"Slut." One word and your hand covers my mouth as you shove your cock into the tunnel you created. The rope saws at my breasts as your cock slams up and back between my tits. I try to bite at your hand but you slap me in warning then cover my mouth again. Tossing my head I give into my own lust and drive my hips towards empty dreams. Still you fuck my breasts as you tweak and tease my nipples. My cunt drips with desire as you begin to groan into your own orgasm. The friction of your ass on my belly is nearly too much. I lick your palm begging you wordlessly for my own release. You smile at me as you shake your head.

"Not. Yet. Cunt. This. Is. For. Me." And you come with a guttural groan that comes from so deep within you. Finally you move your hand as you move your cock to fill my aching pussy.

(c)Stephanie Arwen Lynch, 2010, All Rights Reserved

waxnrope 11-01-2010 01:39 PM

Fukkin hot ...

Rockinonahigh 11-01-2010 03:29 PM

O..M..G...Arwen.Thank goodness I didnt read this before I went to work,I never would have gotten thrue the day.Excelent.

Arwen 11-01-2010 03:38 PM

Thank you, wax and rockin. I am glad I could steam you up just a bit. :)

Rockinonahigh 11-01-2010 05:36 PM

Welllll, it dose make the single life a bit harder to live with,but I manage.

Arwen 11-01-2010 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rockinonahigh (Post 218651)
Welllll, it dose make the single life a bit harder to live with,but I manage.

Hugs! I do hear you on that one! :)

girl_dee 11-01-2010 08:51 PM

rope... < Perk >

Nice writing...

Arwen 11-01-2010 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sassy_girl (Post 218780)
rope... < Perk >

Nice writing...

Thank you. I had inspiration. :)

Rockinonahigh 11-01-2010 09:10 PM

I was at bed and bath looking at curtains for the house one I was looking at had silk ropes to pull it back and hook the rope to...The things that went thrue my mind while I was playing with the curtain ropes...hehehe oooohhh yeah.I will never look at any ropes the same way again.

Arwen 11-01-2010 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rockinonahigh (Post 218811)
I was at bed and bath looking at curtains for the house one I was looking at had silk ropes to pull it back and hook the rope to...The things that went thrue my mind while I was playing with the curtain ropes...hehehe oooohhh yeah.I will never look at any ropes the same way again.

Why thank you, honey. I do enjoy writing erotica so it's really nice to hear that others got something out of it. Can't wait to see you in 2 weeks!

Rockinonahigh 11-01-2010 09:14 PM

Arwen..Same hear..c ya then.

LipstickLola 11-02-2010 12:03 AM

Holy schiitzoo........I shouldn't have looked! I am at work
Damn, I think housekeeping is in the locker room right now.
.:seeingstars::whine:

Arwen 11-02-2010 10:11 AM

LOL! Lola! What part of erotica did you miss. Do NOT read these at work. hee.

femmeInterrupted 02-03-2013 06:46 PM

Wow.
That.
Was really, really (hot!) good!
Some nice wordsmithing!