Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Finding Your People - Special Groups (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=116)
-   -   Big Girl Love (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=418)

IrishGrrl 11-29-2009 03:55 PM

Big Girl Love

This thread is hereby dedicated to all the big girls!!

Post your love and appreciation for the big girls!!!

Let the party begin!!

Mitmo01 11-29-2009 06:03 PM

damn i love all shapes and sizes but i prefer large

NotAnAverageGuy 11-29-2009 11:08 PM

MMMM yummy big women

Andrew, Jr. 11-30-2009 11:13 AM

Bbw rock!

I like it when a woman isn't afraid to eat in front of me. Or isn't afraid to cook, or bake, or do whatever she wants in front of the stove, oven, microwave, stirfryer, and so on and on. :chef:

I like a woman with curves. It makes life so much more enjoyable. :bouquet:

IrishGrrl 11-30-2009 11:41 AM

Andrew,
I know you didnt mean anything by it..but when you talk about big girls and food.(it's not just you..alot of ppl do it) it feels gross. Like that's all I'm about as a big girl. Like that's all I'm capable of..eating or cooking. Dispite being a big girl, I dont eat constantly..and I dont often eat large portions.

This wasnt meant in an unkind way..just voicing what I feel on something that always seems to happen..

xoxo

Irish

Selenay 11-30-2009 11:56 AM

At the risk of sounding trite. . .

Fat bottom girls, you make the rockin world go round.

Pixie 11-30-2009 01:08 PM

I like surprising people... Watching their jaws drop when they become aware of their obvious underestimation of my mad skills. lol.

Andrew, Jr. 11-30-2009 01:19 PM

IrishGirrl, :bunchflowers:

I am sorry. I did not mean for my post to sound like you said it did. I just sent you an apology via a pm. I am a big guy, and I know how awkward it is for big folks to feel comfi to eat in front of other ppl, or to have the looks and stairs, etc. Just know that I understand totally. I was not being evil or nasty. Seriously, I prefer women who are big.

I feel like an ass.

IrishGrrl 11-30-2009 01:29 PM

No worries honey...

I know you didnt mean it that way at all.

XOXOXO

Big girl love!

Apocalipstic 11-30-2009 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andrew, Jr. (Post 14274)
IrishGirrl, :bunchflowers:

I am sorry. I did not mean for my post to sound like you said it did. I just sent you an apology via a pm. I am a big guy, and I know how awkward it is for big folks to feel comfi to eat in front of other ppl, or to have the looks and stairs, etc. Just know that I understand totally. I was not being evil or nasty. Seriously, I prefer women who are big.

I feel like an ass.

Don't feel like an ass.

I do eat a lot, but I like to have Butches (or anyone who wants to)cook for me. :wink:

No one thought you were trying to be mean, food can be a touchy subject. :)

NotAnAverageGuy 11-30-2009 07:31 PM

Yes food is a touchy subject with some, other assume us big people eat all the time, that we are nasty, etc. That is not true, there are other issues with some others out there that it has nothing to do with food... aka metabolism or thyroid disease.

NOW on a better note, you haven't had your world rocked till a big girl rocks your world.

atomiczombie 11-30-2009 07:44 PM

I :drool: over curvy women. :cheesy:

NotAnAverageGuy 11-30-2009 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by atomiczombie (Post 14413)
I :drool: over curvy women. :cheesy:

^5 Buddy!!!

Diva 12-01-2009 01:40 AM

I absolutely adore the description of Rubenesque....

I believe it was Sir Peter Paul Rubens ~ Baroque artist (1600's) ~ who painted amazing, rich~bodied women in the nude......they are amazing to behold.

<slow smile>

Stoney 12-01-2009 02:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andrew, Jr. (Post 14248)
I like it when a woman isn't afraid to eat in front of me. Or isn't afraid to cook, or bake, or do whatever she wants in front of the stove, oven, microwave, stirfryer, and so on and on. :chef:

I like a woman with curves. It makes life so much more enjoyable. :bouquet:

.........have mercy.......

I dont , I cant, I better not, okay I wont; write my opinion on this post.

( btw... is my BBW lovin, feminist slip showing???)

:confused::confused:

Diva 12-01-2009 06:37 AM

Scorp 12-01-2009 07:06 AM

Yummy

One word: VOLUPTUOUS :rose:

Diva 12-01-2009 07:18 AM

That's a good word, too.....

Pixie 12-01-2009 07:25 AM

I heard a girl use buxom before to describe herself....