Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Singles Mingle (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=125)
-   -   The Single Bravehearts, Queer thread (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5845)

LoyalWolfsBlade 10-12-2012 07:22 AM

The Single Bravehearts, Queer thread

There is a singles thread for FTM's and Butch/Femms but not one for as another thread labels us the Bravehearts the Trans that cannot or choose not to transition or Queers.
So because I fall in to the category I figured I would start one. Where we can have a place to come mingle and meet each other. I feel awkward posting in the FTM single thread and in the Butch/Femme thread. This way if I am flirting with a femme in here she knows I id as a trans man that cannot translation.
So hello everyone and happy TGIF lets get the flirting started! I cannot be the only single trans man and there has to be at least one single lady out there that loves us...so come out of hiding and mingle awhile!!!

aishah 10-12-2012 07:34 AM

i'm not single, but i wanted to come in and show some love. i'm happy you started this thread :) there are lots of folks in my life who can't or don't wish to transition medically but who are trans*...i know it is a hard road for many. we femmes love and appreciate you :)

Leigh 10-12-2012 07:43 AM

Yes we sure do! :)

Dance-with-me 10-12-2012 07:51 AM

:: poking my head in and smiling ::

I was married for 11 years to a TG butch who ID'd as male but chose not to transition, so yeah, I get it. :)

LoyalWolfsBlade 10-13-2012 03:41 AM

Hi Dance with me and you to Leigh and thanks for the support aishah.

So Dance with me any plans for the weekend?

LoyalWolfsBlade 10-13-2012 06:15 AM

Well it is Saturday and a beautiful fall day one of those fall day where I would love to take a nice long walk in the park with some special looking at the colors in the trees and trees. Then have a picnic lunch down by the lake to watch the swans before it got to cold.

Dance-with-me 10-13-2012 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlixKnight4All (Post 674511)
So Dance with me any plans for the weekend?

I'm house/dog sitting for friends this weekend. This afternoon I'm meeting someone for a late lunch/early dinner, then joining other friends this evening to watch roller derby. Tomorrow I head home but plan to stop first at a reception for my state's Democratic candidates, including a chance to meet Sen Coons who I've grown to really admire. So a relaxing and hopefully enjoyable weekend!

How about you?

Leigh 10-13-2012 09:32 AM

Its chilly outside; would be nice to finally find someone to share things with ~ someone to cuddle with, hold hands with & someone to share the little everyday things with. I know hy/he is out there somewhere waiting for me :)

Julien 10-13-2012 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlixKnight4All (Post 673985)
There is a singles thread for FTM's and Butch/Femms but not one for as another thread labels us the Bravehearts the Trans that cannot or choose not to transition or Queers.
So because I fall in to the category I figured I would start one. Where we can have a place to come mingle and meet each other. I feel awkward posting in the FTM single thread and in the Butch/Femme thread. This way if I am flirting with a femme in here she knows I id as a trans man that cannot translation.
So hello everyone and happy TGIF lets get the flirting started! I cannot be the only single trans man and there has to be at least one single lady out there that loves us...so come out of hiding and mingle awhile!!!

Great idea Alix. I feel the same way as you about the other singles threads and thank you for starting this one for us.

StoneOne 10-13-2012 01:11 PM

Love this thread
I will be going for top surgery but thats about it
Thanks for the thread

LoyalWolfsBlade 10-13-2012 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dance-with-me (Post 674631)
I'm house/dog sitting for friends this weekend. This afternoon I'm meeting someone for a late lunch/early dinner, then joining other friends this evening to watch roller derby. Tomorrow I head home but plan to stop first at a reception for my state's Democratic candidates, including a chance to meet Sen Coons who I've grown to really admire. So a relaxing and hopefully enjoyable weekend!

How about you?

Wow sounds like fun especially the roller derby haven't seen a good roller derby in a while. As for my plans nothing special just researching some states to see if I want to move to them because the one I live in (my home town) really is not friendly or open to butches let alone trans men. Then if weather permits I am going to do a little hiking in the state park to look at the colors before the all are gone.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Julien (Post 674669)
Great idea Alix. I feel the same way as you about the other singles threads and thank you for starting this one for us.

Your welcome Julien and I hope you post in here

Leigh 10-13-2012 01:25 PM

Just came in to say hello :)

Julien 10-13-2012 01:32 PM

I've been watching the OU vs Texas game. OU is winning by a large margin and even though I graduated from OU, I think I will sit the rest of the game out. No competition this year, too bad. I just wanted to say hello all.

LoyalWolfsBlade 10-13-2012 03:16 PM

Just giving the new singles thread an afternoon/evening Saturday bump. Hi everyone... a little damp and cloudy here a perfect night for good conversation and cuddling or a watching a good movie together.

Leigh 10-13-2012 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Julien
I just wanted to say hello all.

Good to see you online :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlixKnight4All
Just giving the new singles thread an afternoon/evening Saturday bump. Hi everyone... a little damp and cloudy here a perfect night for good conversation and cuddling or a watching a good movie together.

Its getting to be that time of year where I wish I had someone to cuddle with; until then I'll just snuggle with my stuffed bear :blink:

Tony 10-13-2012 03:29 PM

I, personally am not a brave heart but I'm dropping by to show my support. Think this was a great idea for a thread. Good job Alix.

LoyalWolfsBlade 10-13-2012 03:32 PM

Thanks bro that means a lot to get a thanks and support from others in the community. Thanks too everyone else that has stopped by to show their support for the thread.

Leigh 10-13-2012 03:37 PM

Of course I support everyone here, and you too Alix :)

Julien 10-13-2012 03:56 PM

Well it is Saturday night and I've nothing to do, what a bummer. Anyone lucky enough to have plans tonight?
I think I'll do some writing tonight, it seems like the inspiration has come back, for which I am very thankful. :typewriter: <---when was the last time you used one of these? :|

LoyalWolfsBlade 10-13-2012 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Julien (Post 674863)
Well it is Saturday night and I've nothing to do, what a bummer. Anyone lucky enough to have plans tonight?
I think I'll do some writing tonight, it seems like the inspiration has come back, for which I am very thankful. :typewriter: <---when was the last time you used one of these? :|

LOL I can not recall the last time I used one of those Julien but I do understand what you mean by not having plans on a Saturday night bummer here too. Yet like you I have seemed to have found my writing ability again accept I am real old school pen on paper first before it gets on here. There is not enough white out in the universe for me to use a typewriter lol.....:blink: