Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Newbie Introductions (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   MainelyButch has found the Planet! (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=331)

MainelyButch 11-18-2009 09:05 AM

MainelyButch has found the Planet!

Hey there folks! I just registered here...some may recognize me from other BF sites...or my B-F collaboration channel on Youtube. I do recognize several of you from other sites! :)

This looks nice, I like the color for a change up...keeps things more interesting.

How do we post pictures? I can't seem to figure out how to get my photo up instead of an avatar? Any help with that would be appreciated.

It's a beautiful day here in southern Maine! Sunny and warming up...hopefully to the 60's today!

Glad I found the site...looks like it's pretty interesting, has some great topics and forums and the layout is easy enough to navigate. Hope to spend more time here as the cold weather and snow come and I hunker down for the winter!

I hope everyone is doing good and enjoying life! That's what it's all about right? (((hugs to all)))

Arwen 11-18-2009 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MainelyButch (Post 7729)
Hey there folks! I just registered here...some may recognize me from other BF sites...or my B-F collaboration channel on Youtube. I do recognize several of you from other sites! :)

This looks nice, I like the color for a change up...keeps things more interesting.

How do we post pictures? I can't seem to figure out how to get my photo up instead of an avatar? Any help with that would be appreciated.

It's a beautiful day here in southern Maine! Sunny and warming up...hopefully to the 60's today!

Glad I found the site...looks like it's pretty interesting, has some great topics and forums and the layout is easy enough to navigate. Hope to spend more time here as the cold weather and snow come and I hunker down for the winter!

I hope everyone is doing good and enjoying life! That's what it's all about right? (((hugs to all)))

Welcome to the Planet, Mainely. Great nickname!

Diva 11-18-2009 09:09 AM

Hi there, Mainely Butch, and I'm glad You landed on The Planet! It's a great place!!!

~Diva :musicnote:

PoeticWitch 11-18-2009 09:27 AM

Welcome!... hmmm no idea what else to say... so yeah... hi and all that lol

chow for now :canadian:

robbrt 11-18-2009 09:50 AM

:welcome:

--
Rob

Leigh 11-18-2009 09:58 AM

Welcome home to The Planet bro, hope ya love it here as much as we all do :)

morningstar55 11-18-2009 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MainelyButch (Post 7729)

(((((((((((((heyyyy Manely Butchhhhhhhhhhhhh )))))))))))))

chrisbutch 11-18-2009 10:49 AM

Hi

Hi, and welcome to the Planet, Mainelybutch!!

Vlasta 11-18-2009 10:57 AM

:welcome: .... happy that you finally arrived :)

Andrew, Jr. 11-23-2009 09:02 AM

Hi and Welcome MainlyButch!
Andrew
:cigar:

Linus 11-23-2009 10:16 AM

:welcome: and enjoy your stay! :)

WolfyOne 11-23-2009 12:58 PM

Welcome To BFP, MB......we be a fun bunch here.