Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Trans Zone (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Butches and Transguys: are you a size 16 1/2 32-33 shirt? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3366)

atomiczombie 06-11-2011 05:28 PM

Butches and Transguys: are you a size 16 1/2 32-33 shirt?

Are you a size 16 1/2, 32-33 shirt?

Since my top surgery I have found that I don't fit into about 90% of my shirts now. I have quite a collection of dress shirts that are in good-to-excellent condition (some of which I have never worn). I am more than happy to give them to any of you who might be that size and would like to expand your wardrobes.

I also have a few short sleeve collared shirts That are size XL that I don't fit in anymore, so I can email pics if you want.

In dress shirts, I have black, lavender, maroon, dark blue with black pin stripes, dark purple with black pin stripes, light green (never worn) light beige (never worn) and candy-apple red (never worn).

Let me know if you guys are interested. Thanks!

atomiczombie 06-12-2011 07:46 PM

BUMP :cheesy:

ManOMan 06-15-2011 01:18 AM

The shirt off my back....

I had to get all new shirts too. Then some time later I lost a bunch of weight and had to do that again as the lbs came off. I think the frustrating part is that my neck size hasn't changed as much, if I get shirts that fit in the chest and waist, the neck is too small and vice-versa.

Hope you can find someone who needs the clothes. I ended up giving mine to the Salvation Army and Goodwill.

Peace,
Kevin

atomiczombie 06-15-2011 01:47 AM

Whatever I can't give away I will be donating somewhere.

T D 06-15-2011 05:31 AM

What exactly is the issue with sizing now. Too big, too small, what? Just curious here since I have a shitload of shirts myself.

durrrrrrrr 06-15-2011 06:12 AM

If you can't find someone what about takin them to the reunion and let ppl try them on there. If no one can use them give them to the local little rock goodwill. Or a local LGBT community.

If you're not going to the reunion, give them to someone who is going.

atomiczombie 06-15-2011 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T D (Post 359329)

What exactly is the issue with sizing now. Too big, too small, what? Just curious here since I have a shitload of shirts myself.

My shirts are too big for me now, that's the thing. When the boobage went, my shirt size went from xl to medium. I am now a 15 1/2, 32-33 in dress shirts.

FYI: all my short sleeve shirts and size large long sleeve ones are spoken for, so now it is just the dress shirts left that are available.

Mike 06-15-2011 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ManOMan (Post 359298)
I had to get all new shirts too. Then some time later I lost a bunch of weight and had to do that again as the lbs came off. I think the frustrating part is that my neck size hasn't changed as much, if I get shirts that fit in the chest and waist, the neck is too small and vice-versa.

Hope you can find someone who needs the clothes. I ended up giving mine to the Salvation Army and Goodwill.

Peace,
Kevin

JC Pennys carries some nice shirts cut for slim fit, that might work for you , some others do also , but i cant recall who right now

Corkey 06-15-2011 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike (Post 359887)
JC Pennys carries some nice shirts cut for slim fit, that might work for you , some others do also , but i cant recall who right now

Mens Warehouse does as well.