Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Kentucky Forums (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Reaching out from Kentucky (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3374)

janii 06-13-2011 01:15 PM

Reaching out from Kentucky

Reaching out from Kentucky. Recently relocated here are there any b-f planet people here

moxie 06-13-2011 06:28 PM

Hi janii!

Where in Kentucky are you?
I am currently in Louisville but will be moving to SE Kentucky next month.

Hope you are surviving this heat.

princessbelle 06-13-2011 06:32 PM

Hello and welcome janii.

East Tennessee here but pretty close to Kentucky.

Which side are you on?

scootebaby 06-13-2011 06:39 PM

Hiya Janii....im from Ky but now live in Florida.

Pure...SE KY?? u gonna become a hill person? lol where abouts if i may ask?

i loved living in KY...3 hrs in any direction and u were in a different state(usually a big city)

Camo Eagle 06-13-2011 07:52 PM

***WELCOME***

Abigail Crabby 06-13-2011 08:16 PM

Hello and welcome :)

SimpleAlaskanBoy 06-13-2011 08:17 PM

Not KY but SE Ohio...Welcome to the Planet!

The_Lady_Snow 06-13-2011 08:39 PM

Welcome!!

I too am a fan if Kentucky! And derby pie!

Outlaw 06-13-2011 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by janii (Post 358158)
Reaching out from Kentucky. Recently relocated here are there any b-f planet people here

Hi Janii and welcome!

I spent some time living and working in Louisa, KY and then in David, KY... It was a very special time in my life and I hope to go back and visit/work.

Those "hill people" taught me more about compassion and social justice than my fancy education did. :)

janii 06-15-2011 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by puregrrl (Post 358397)
Hi janii!

Where in Kentucky are you?
I am currently in Louisville but will be moving to SE Kentucky next month.

Hope you are surviving this heat.

I currently live in Shepherdsville but work in Louisville

Hello to everyone from or close to Kentuucky. This is my home but I moved to Kansas and lived there for years. I moved back a little over a years ago.

durrrrrrrr 06-15-2011 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by janii (Post 359927)
I currently live in Shepherdsville but work in Louisville

Hello to everyone from or close to Kentuucky. This is my home but I moved to Kansas and lived there for years. I moved back a little over a years ago.

I use to live in Shepherdsville 4 years ago.

about the only place that was left when i moved away was "tinks"

and it was going downhill while I was there, but I liked it when I would stop by while riding the motorcycle and I would stop by there and drink a coke. the atmosphere during the saturday afternoon was good.

I always did like the Pride event. It was small compared to other places, but it was relaxing and I always had a good time.

moxie 06-15-2011 10:58 PM

janii,

Welcome back to the area. Hopefully you were able to hook back up with old friends when you came back.

I don't know anything about the Kentuckiana scene really, I try not to be involved in it because of my job, if that makes sense. I do know Pride weekend is this weekend out on the Belvedere.

Hope you are enjoying the cooler weather we have been having the past few days.

luv2luvgirls 06-23-2011 12:19 PM

hey all another in KY lol im central Ky :D moved here like 5 yrs ago,grew up in SE Fla surfing :P

Medusa 06-23-2011 12:26 PM

Hey Janii!
Welcome to the neighborhood - Arkansas girl here!

ferret 11-15-2011 01:08 PM

Doesn't look like anyone's posted in here in quite a while, but I wanted to say hello anyway. Living in Shelbyville for the moment. Don't think I'm going anywhere soon.

RNguy 11-15-2011 02:52 PM

Giving ya an appalachia howdy . I'm 5 minutes from Ashland Kentucky on the Ohio side though :) I have a buddy from shelbyville .

ferret 11-15-2011 03:02 PM

[QUOTE=RNguy;464975]Giving ya an appalachia howdy . I'm 5 minutes from Ashland Kentucky on the Ohio side though :) I have a buddy from shelbyville .[/QUOTE

Hiya, RN. I'm originally from Minnesota but have been here 5 years now. Just looking for people in my area or thereabouts to maybe hang out with and grab a beer or whatever.

Sue

scootebaby 11-15-2011 05:45 PM

Hey Ferret..used to be quite a few lesbians in the Shelbyville area..I'm from Lawrenceburg..been gone about 3.5 yrs..Good thing is u are bout half way between Lexington and Lousiville so hopefully you find some to hang out with soon!

luv2luvgirls 11-15-2011 05:54 PM

Hey Ferret.. I am in Richmond,just south of Lexington.. its a pleasure to meet you.

WomenMoveMe 11-15-2011 06:10 PM

Howdy neighbors...

Western Kentucky here. I am pleased to see others here from this fine state. I was under the impression I was all alone! :)