Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Dating, Marriage, Family (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=110)
-   -   Dr Who meets Xena..Imma getting married! (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5501)

Soft*Silver 08-21-2012 06:46 PM

Dr Who meets Xena..Imma getting married!

well, mark May 5th 2013 on your calender..the world is going to shift way off. LOL. I am actually going to get married again. chrissy and I have decided to make this a permanent union.

He has reached into the depths of my soul and embraced who I am completely. And I with him. We are both unusual specimens of the human race and quite frankly, both of us had given up ever hoping for romantic love. We melded first in Service. he, my sub. he tended so well to me sexually, and then sadly, medically, then joyfully spiritually, and then, oh then, romantically. We have found in each other what we had hoped for, but never found until now.

Never in a gazillion years did I think I would marry someone who was born into a male body. But he came with a female identity. and of course, to recomplicate what could have been oh so not complicated, his female identity is femme. For those who know me, know I have always said i wouldnt know what to do with a femme. Well, I have since learned..lol...

and while he has a female identity, he choses to use male pronouns. It is where he is and we are both ok with this. As is my entire family who shares this knowledge, as well as that he is my submissive. I have a very evolved family...

And while we legally can get married, we are NOT doing it legally. This is a spiritual union,not a legal one. I dont think anyone, straight, gay or any other fashion of relationship, should have legal bonds in this day and age.

He is a sci fi buff...Dr Who and brown shirts all the way. I am..well...the Brady Bunch and Xena (but only because of her hot outfit and her horse). I have a baker designing a Harry Potter cake. I have considered a Harry Potter Con for the honeymoon. chrissy is so not sure. he cant say no but he is airing his opinion repeatedly. Lol. he looks like Hagrid with a beard! Just about as big too!

I hope that this community welcomes this thread and no one complains that its too straight for this Planet. We are ANYTHING but straight. We are the epitome of queer. Embrace us and our big day and help me ritualize it...I need help with plans!

Corkey 08-21-2012 06:49 PM

Congratulations to you both. Love is love, so love on!

The_Lady_Snow 08-21-2012 06:50 PM

Congrats

Salud!!!!!!!

princessbelle 08-21-2012 07:16 PM

OH BFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I couldn't be happier. You SO DESERVE this. I wish i could be there as one of your bride's maids. I'll be there in spirit.

I can only hope he knows how precious you are to so many people. He better treat you right!!!!!

love..love...and more love to you!!!!!

http://dl10.glitter-graphics.net/pub...vl41zvzjt7.gif

Spirit Dancer 08-21-2012 07:33 PM

http://i534.photobucket.com/albums/e...s/congrats.jpg

girl_dee 08-21-2012 07:39 PM

Congrats! Syr and i are handfasted, not legally married but the bond is as solid as any paper could provide.

So i get it, jump the broom and rejoice!

Ginger 08-21-2012 07:39 PM

I wish you both as much happiness as you can possibly stand, and then more.

Soft*Silver 08-21-2012 07:46 PM

I have never been treated so well.

First, he is a wonderful person. Truly, a kind, compassionate, loyal, honest human being. A good friend. Someone you can rely on. Someone you admire. He is the one you would turn to if you needed help, even if you didnt know him well. You know he would be there. But he is no doormat. He is a strong character, in body and soul. His integrity is never shaken and no matter how hard you shake the character tree, no bad apples fall out of it.

Secondly, he is a wonderful submissive. Far far more experienced than I and took me on as his Domme because I saw in him the value he had beyond the sex, as a sub. Not only am I getting his service, I am getting his experience, yet am not getting topped from the bottom. his sense of reverence and protocol is incredible.

As a BF, he is romantic and playful. He is in his 50s like I am, and has had his heart pulled out and savaged in front of him, much like me, as well. In other words, we have come to appreciate the simple joy of honesty, faithfulness,respect and appreciation in relationships and strive to give as well as receive these things. We so uncomplicate the whole relationship process when we just keep it to those things.

We also are not committed to cultural expectations and stereotypes of who we are and who we should be. Obviously. I dont fit into a mold nor does he. This freedom has expanded my own knowledge of myself over the past couple years of knowing him. A good relationship should allow and encourage personal growth...and ours does.

and we love each other. It evolved. It was always there from the get go but it has amplified and trails like a good acid trip. LOL. And none of it happened overnite. It happened through some very tough times too..like when i almost died after surgery. and when I needed constant care when I came home from it. Nightingale effect? maybe. But its perfect. Such tenderness I have never known.

Strappie 08-21-2012 07:59 PM

CONGRATS!!!!

Enjoy the bliss!

Blaze 08-21-2012 08:01 PM

Congratulations! This is such a wonder joining of two beautiful people... Makes my heart smile! Thank you Miss Tia for sharing with us and giving us the chance to hear such wonderful news.
I wish both of you and your families so much joy and happiness and may it be shared in every grain of sand and earth, ocean and sky
Love radiates here...

http://www.weddingthemes.net/images/...%20wedding.jpg

Leigh 08-21-2012 08:26 PM

*sniffles* my personal cheerleader and one of my best friends is getting married?

Oh honey I could not be more happier for you. All that will ever matter to me is that you are treated right and clearly you are so celebrate and be happy my lovely you SO totally deserve it! I know I'm far awAy but I'd like to help with some of the plans - either way I am so so so so happy for you both!

Love u!

MissItalianDiva 08-21-2012 08:34 PM

Congrats! I am so happy for the two of you. I just love seeing people fall in love.

ruffryder 08-21-2012 08:44 PM

Congrats and Best Wishes!

aishah 08-21-2012 08:44 PM

CONGRATULATIONS!!! i'm so happy for you!!

Abigail Crabby 08-21-2012 09:03 PM

Congrats and Best Wishes! :rrose:

clay 08-21-2012 10:11 PM

Congratulations, Tia! To you both!!! Miss Scarlett & I are so very happy for you two....and may your blessings always be abundant!!!

stephfromMIT 08-21-2012 10:13 PM

Congrats Tia! Happy day!

Soft*Silver 08-22-2012 10:18 AM

thank you all very much for the support and congratulations!

PinkieLee 08-22-2012 10:25 AM

Congatulations :)

May your beautiful bond continue to flourish with love, laughter & happiness!