Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I know who I am... Doesn't matter
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Thanked 4,946 Times in 1,350 Posts
Strappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALittleStar4You View Post
This is my first time here! Im really happy i found this place, and the best part is that it looks fairly active!
Ive been looking for a place just like this to come and congregate with like minded people.
I haven't finished filling out info on my profile yet-but will soon enough, and Im sure my signature will change over time too.
Im not sure how much i should or want to reveal here in my first post-so I will just go with HI! Nice to meet you all!

(I would personally consider myself a femme-as to what other labels might fit along with femme-()-I will just leave it at that for now.
I can't wait to get addicted to this site. I hope.)

Thanks for reading.
OH! And-Quite the collection of Smiley!!! Best on a forum Ive ever seen!
I can only tell you this... Let the addiction begin and enjoy you will love it here!!!
Strappie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Strappie For This Useful Post: