adorable

How Do You Identify?:
Sarcastically
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 2,645 Times in 590 Posts
adorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputation

I am all for tasering or the use of baseball bats. If you are dumb enough to run out onto a field in the middle of a game - you deserve it. If you are dumb enough to run from the police who are telling you to stop - you deserve it. If you are dumb enough not to listen to someone that gets paid (poorly) to carry a gun -you deserve it.

As for him being 17 - as the mother of a 17 year old girl, I think all 17 year olds should be tasered on their 17th birthday so they know what it feels like. That way when they go to a party with all their stupid friends and the police show up, they don't think running their mouth is such a great idea. I would like to buy a taser actually, it would save me from losing my voice like I do currently. That and I bet her room would be immaculate.

In Florida they are fond of tasering elementary kids. http://www.theregister.co.uk/2004/11...r_kids_zapped/

I do draw the line there. Keep tasers out of elementary school. But, high school - 16 and up - go for it.
adorable is offline   Reply With Quote