~SweetCheeks~

How Do You Identify?:
femme-babygirl-brat
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Justin's babygirl

Thanked 3,254 Times in 646 Posts
~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation
Default Vertical Gastric Sleeve

Bringing back this thread for anyone thinking about weight loss surgery.

I have been heavy all my life, with differing health issues and such and a lack of medical insurance for many years left me with a bunch of mess to deal with. The beginning of this year I got medical insurance and immediately started discussing my desire to lose weight with my primary care doctor. He and I decided weight loss surgery is my best option. So since February I have been following a low carb high protein diet and exercising as much as my body will allow (I have a bad back and knees). I am at the end stage of all the Pre Op requirements and have 30lbs to lose to be in the safe zone for my Surgeon to do Surgery. After much discussion with my surgeon and all the pros and cons, we both decided the Vertical Gastric Sleeve is the best option for me. I am hopeful that with this tool I will gain back a healthy life and be able to enjoy it not hide behind this shell of obesity that has kept me back for so long.
~SweetCheeks~ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ~SweetCheeks~ For This Useful Post: