TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

Hello Karysma,
I couldn't have said it any better than most here have. I also say stay single, get to RE_KNOW yourself once again, sort through your emotions, sort through questions in your mind, and HEAL FIRST and foremost YOU, Before indulging in any kind of sexual relationship or dating. This way, you know for sure when you're ready to date. I know it's not the easiest thing to do....wait.....but it's the best advice for the most part. Also, get online on facebook and join butchfemme social clubs, hang out in chat here on The Planet (I quite enjoyed your sense of humor the other night in chat), you may find others in your area that do things as a group outting or social hang outs. Get yourself reaquainted with meeting new people and doing things alone ....FOR YOU, that YOU enjoy doing.

I've been single for while now, I get lonely, sure I do, but I always remind myself that loneliness isn't a bad thing, it's just a human nature to want and need affection from others. That special connection you're missing. Find that in friends by making new friends and going out and doing things with new people and making new friendships during the process. You'll get your sea legs back, the loneliness will fade, and build back up your confidence as a woman and that you don't need someone to fullfill you and complete you, you can fullfill yourself and complete yourself on your own.

In time, you'll feel much better about YOU and gain new friendships and so and so forth. You'll learn things about yourself again and then learn to know the things you want in someone and what you don't want. Take time to heal and grow from your experience.

PS. I'm sorry you're having to go through this. I'm always a message away if you need an ear or to bounce things off someone. YOU'll get through this part of your life story and you'll be better soon. Take care and much hugs to you.