Thread: Song @ Twilight
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2015, 11:03 PM   #2
kittygrrl
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
witchy
Preferred Pronoun?:
'Je ne sais quoi'
Relationship Status:
Til you believe
 
kittygrrl's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: waking dream
Posts: 10,238
Thanks: 21,808
Thanked 22,207 Times in 7,270 Posts
Rep Power: 21474863
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Default Burning the Letters

I'm burning the letters,
by and by..
with it's history of
torn pages
and
hearts
decorated with lusty-
colored ribbons of
want
which I wade in hip deep
at times
but, I'm burning his letters,
by and by..
__________________
'People can't survive on bread alone' Blood of My Blood
kittygrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post: