Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

For a supervisor to make fun of one of his students...no. I think that the student has a right to make and file a lawsuit against him. Today is a different world due to terrorism and 9/11. I voted for these scanners. I would rather be safe, and catch someone in the act.

When I go thru most airports I practically have to undress. I'm use to it. I have my shoes, belt, all my change, wallet, cell phone, and anything else possible that could set off the security alarm off and in a plastic dog dish. I have been wanded at least 3 or 4 times, and someone usually calls for backup. I give up. I pack, and I wear a jock strap or a harness. I also carry a letter in my pocket from my doctor stating that I am trans just in case. I have been thru the ringer.

I know that doctors make fun of patients. People make fun of those who are obese, disabled, or different. Why should I be shocked that another group is doing this? I am just waiting for adults to act like adults, but I think I will be waiting a very long time for that to happen from my pov.

Good thread Nat.
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post: