View Single Post
Old 05-07-2010, 05:57 PM   #27
GoofyLuvr

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Well golly gee whiz, I bet she would do it!
Relationship Status:
completely, totally, head over heels in love :)

GoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST Reputation

You know, it's funny. For years I've been wondering what was wrong with me, even wondered if I was straight for a while, even though I couldn't find any bio-male that I was attracted to. Then I learned about the trans-guy. I felt like Cinderella when she put had the glass slipper put on her foot. Like I'd been living in a dream world all my life, and I had suddenly awoke to a bright, beautiful morning! The duality is perfect. The masculinity is breathtaking. There is a sense of self that no one could have without that kind of experience. I honor every trans that has the courage to live their life according to their true nature. My dreams now include someday meeting that special one that can appreciate me as much as I appreciate him, and can accept my uniqueness as I revel in his. "Butch" is not what I'm made for. I've come to realize this. Everyone has that special someone out there. I realize now, after all these years, I've finally figured out which direction I need to be taking. Cheers to all of you, and thank God you're out there!!!! And, fear not, there are those of us trying as hard as you to figure out how to meet you!!!
GoofyLuvr is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to GoofyLuvr For This Useful Post: