View Single Post
Old 09-24-2015, 09:45 PM   #6654
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I’m definitely not yours.

Thanked 32,116 Times in 9,996 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0LLETTE View Post
I'd buy 10 shares of Google (Googl) and 14 shares of Tesla (TSLA)...give or take. If $10000 isn't enough I'd kick in the rest and if it's too much, I'd buy a few shares of Pfizer (PFE) with the change.

GM3 reasons why being uninvested, in whatever it is, is a terrible idea if you have cash.

PS...thanks for the mascara tips.
I don't know Collette why it would be a terrible idea to be un-invested, in anything, if you have ca $ h. Maybe, depending on how tax law or fiduciary/monetary laws are defined and applied in whatever locale, or city, state, or providence, or country, might be examined.

I am not sure of any kind of reasonable answer I could supply.

But, cash is certainly good to have on hand or stashed in one's purse or wallet or in a mattress (tee hee), or managed wisely by someone who completely knows about this kind of thing.

I like to spend cash, now and then, but I also like to save cash and use cash wisely.

Gm3 reasons to be cheerful when you might be tempted to be anything other than cheerful.

______ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote