Old 11-22-2009, 01:23 PM   #14
Dean Thoreau

How Do You Identify?:
Ftm - Male- exfemale
Preferred Pronoun?:
He’s Him
Relationship Status:
Has a gf

Dean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST Reputation

I like Oprah, I respect her accomplishments. It is time for her to move on to something less public. She will be establishing a new television network and I think it is time for that as well. I will hope that it has quality programing for a wide range of individuals and does not have the "censoring" when big business owns you.

Personally, I think in addition to starting a new network the woman is getting ready to make a run for a Congerssional Seat, Senate seat or VP... with Sarah Palin not disappearing the Democrats are going to have to have a woman that is politically savvy, well liked and respected and can express herself without stuttering, saying duh or looking like she has an eyelash stuck in her eye....and she is hot and down to earth!

Will be interesting to see if she moves her home in the next 120 days...