Daisy Chain

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Hy calls me Hys Kitten

Thanked 1,809 Times in 447 Posts
Daisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST Reputation
Default If you really knew me you would know.....

That I have an observational humor and always find something to laugh at with people...but I hate mean humor though. Laughter is a wonderful thing, seeing people happy and smiling makes me happy too. I smile a lot, I dont have a `resting bitch` face, which seems to all the rage at the moment !

That I am a nurturing and caring soul and will always put myself out to help anyone that needed it, we all need a helping hand sometimes, my door is always open and I will feel the need to fuss over you and feed you too !

I am true and trustworthy, if you share a confidence than it is safe with me forever

I am sentimental and cherish the small ordinary details in life, I value time spent with others and often remember the little things so when you next visit I will remember what you like to drink etc

I am quite direct and always speak my mind but I am careful to word it in a way that I never hurt someone unnecessarily

I come across as sweet and ladylike but every so often something quite filthy falls from my lips, often when least expected, that usually amuses folk !

I do go on a bit...had you noticed !

Tea anyone ?

Daisy
Daisy Chain is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Daisy Chain For This Useful Post: