How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,268 Times in 5,169 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation
Default thread needs a Notice

Hi Helpful Forum Person,

I screwed up when I started the Holiday Card Exchange thread. I had some procedural questions for folks, and there has been some discussion on the thread already. However, now when I posted the instructions for signing up, that (most important) post is not the first thing folks see - it's post #12, not #1.

Can you please put a Notice at the top of the BFP Holiday Card Exchange 2015 thread (like the one at the beginning of the "Daddy Girl Dynamic House" thread) so that when people open the window, it says something like:
Click here http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...9&postcount=12 to go directly to the instructions!

I'm also open to suggestions if you have a better idea.

Thanks in advance,
GeorgiaMa'am

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post: