Thread: The Paranormal
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2010, 09:12 PM   #258
GoofyLuvr

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Well golly gee whiz, I bet she would do it!
Relationship Status:
completely, totally, head over heels in love :)

GoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost Huntin' Daddy View Post
Rockin....I get a lot of my messages thru my dreams, usually from passed family members or friends. I can tell the difference between a message and one of those odd ones...lol. This took me a very long time. Now I keep a pad and pen by my bed and write down anything I remember. This is the best way to track what would be a message or not.
Yup, there is a DEFINITE difference between "messages" and your own thoughts. There is a huge responsibility that comes with those messages, especially when they are the kind you have to pass on to someone else, but what a privilege it is to be one who was chosen for the task. When I get mine, I'm usually standing under a shower, with hot water beating down on me, and my brain not running like crazy. Such a blessing!
GoofyLuvr is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GoofyLuvr For This Useful Post: