SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by FieryRedhead View Post
Hi Everyone! I am so happy to be here and hope to meet some like minded humans. I recently moved to Arizona and don't low many people here yet. Want to get out eventually and check out the scene. I'm a social butterfly mainly because I love to communicate/learn about others. Hope to find a safe haven here where I can be myself, tender, loving femme that I am!
Hello FieryRedhead and welcome to the planet!!! I hope that you find this place a safe haven. We have a lot of great people here and some even in your neck of the woods. Enjoy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by laura1973 View Post
Hello to everyone, my name is Laura and it's the first time that I post in this forum. I' m completely new to the butch-femme world. My story : I'm a married to a man) woman, mother of four ( two twins) and I've recently been cheating my husband with a butch. I'm not really proud of this.Actually I feel like shit. But God....this butch is faboulous.Not kidding.She make me feel like a ..natural woman like Aretha once said. She can make me curl my toes in bed. But ... I'm not totally happy you know, I feel guilty for my family and my husband. He's often away for work. I'm often left alone with the kids and she came into my life like a hurricane. I never had desire for a woman. But her is different. Ok sorry ..I just needed to vent a bit . Forgive me. !! No one know about the two of us of course.
Big Hugs

Hello Laura. Welcome to the planet. Sounds like you have a lot going on over there. I wish you much luck in your journey and hope you find a lot of useful information here as well as friends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyCat View Post
Hi. I'm crazyCat and very much a newbie. I'm new to the bf dynamic and hope to make some new friends and educate myself on this new discovery.

Hope everyone is having a super day. I'm off to enjoy this beautiful weather we're having!

Hi crazyCat!!! Welcome to the wonderful world of the butch/femme dance. I remember when I first found it many many many years ago and how exciting it was to realize that hey, there are women out there who like Butches. It was like I had finally found home. Anyway, hope you enjoy yourself here, make plenty of friends, and learn all about the butch/femme dynamic.

You cannot embrace those things that will not embrace you back.
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post: