View Single Post
Old 10-28-2015, 04:18 AM   #2803
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Tuesday I had a work over of shots on the left side of my back, its been about
12 hours since I had he work done ( late in the afternoon) and I'm still feeling all the shots I had. I feel like a pin cushion at the moment but am glad I got it done finally but wish it had happened sooner cause it took out the whole left leg from my lower back to my feet and had me on a cane or crutches, my office chair has wheels so you can bet I made good use of it. I do feel better but it will be a few days then I hope I can start back to working out again after not being able to do anything without pain.
I was worried my diabetic numbers would get bad but I really watched my calories and carbs, I an glad I kept all my Dr. Adkins low to O carb cook books that helped me with it all...I mean food should taste good even if it needs to be very lo in carbs.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post: