betenoire

How Do You Identify?:
Satan in a Sunday Hat
Preferred Pronoun?:
Maow
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,742 Times in 2,566 Posts
betenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputation

But we do have a Parliament in Canada.

However, knowing that the NDP is never going to get a seat in Parliament from the riding that I currently live in - I work to give that seat to someone from the Liberal Party.

I'm a little bit torn, to be honest. I love that my NDP has the seats that it has in the House of Commons. I also like that the Bloc Quebecois has seats. It totally makes happy that there are two seats that have gone to Independents. Woo! Those parties have representation! They are there in the room where things get done.

But then when I do some math (which I hate) I realise that if all those seats that are held by the NDP, Bloc Quebecios, and Independents had gone to Liberals instead....we wouldn't have those fucking Conservatives in power (although, not too much power - since they didn't form the majority) right now.

At least the good guys all get to join opposition forces and cockblock Stephen Harper together. *shrug*

edited to add: why the hell did I put this in the Red Zone? I am a stupidhead.