TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

Thanks for the prayers, my friend's life was saved. He had a triple by pass done and they found the main coronary artery
(the one nicknamed the Widow Maker) almost completely blocked, which would have killed him had we not taken him to a cardiologist a couple weeks ago and found the blockage during a heart catheter earlier in the day on Tuesday and was rushed into surgery that same day. He had only mild symptoms of chest pain for the last few months. I'm amazed that it hadn't killed him before this was found. The Surgeon said the next episode of chest pain probably would have done so.
Thanks to the Power Of Prayer and the Will Of God and the hands of blessed surgeons and the knowledge and skills they posses, my friend is alive today.

He's in lots of pain due to the surgery, but he still has his sense of humor. I'm grateful.
Thanks again.