Thread: The Paranormal
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2010, 09:44 PM   #265
GoofyLuvr

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Well golly gee whiz, I bet she would do it!
Relationship Status:
completely, totally, head over heels in love :)

GoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST Reputation

Something I've always done whenever I've moved into a new house is to smudge it and say prayers in each room, then whisper words of peace and love. Anger begets anger, peace begets peace, and love begets love. Sage is a marvelous herb for getting rid of negative energy. You can find it at any native american or new age type store. Just put some in a shell, ashtray, what-have-you, and walk slowly from room to room, doing as said above. Sometimes it takes several tries, depending on how much negative energy is involved, and sounds like you might have quite a bit you are dealing with. Just a thought!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockinonahigh View Post
Andrew~~I have no idea who or what is trying to get my attention but they got it for shure.The voices wernt anyone I know,When I moved in I felt no bad vibes at all..the only thing thats ever happened was the door thing I told yall about before.I havent herd them sence either.The doors in the house had holes in them,it looked like someone had kicked them or punched them in,we recently replaced them all..sofar the door that kept swinging colsed has stoped doing that and it may not have been hung level to start with.I ask my neighbor and she said the seller had a bad temper and would do things like that when he went off in a fit.He is still alive so he's not doing it.My son said it was prolly the next door neighbor cause his back gate is next to my fence near the back of the house.If any more stuff happends I may get someone to give the house a going over...who I have no idea cause I want someone that knows what they are doing.
GoofyLuvr is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GoofyLuvr For This Useful Post: