View Single Post
Old 11-22-2009, 04:44 PM   #38
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by apocalipstic View Post
I have been out for 25 years.

Butch and Femme as terms were completely out of style in my 20's and I lost many friends because I insisted on looking girly. Being andro was popular.

Butch Femme as terms were completely out of style though my 30's. Being andro was popular. I lost friends for dating BullDykes.

Around the time I turned 40, there were 2 or 3 years it was uber cool to be Butch or Femme...Fabulous!

Now, again...being Butch and Femme is out and I am back to being a failure as a Lesbian.

Ehhhhh.

I did try to "andro it up" a few times when I was younger. I still looked pretty damn girly.

I am fine with whatever terms anyone uses, I just have not noticed new terms for Femmes? Are we passé?

too funny...too cute

I swear of this continues I'm going to be a gay man when I transition with crush on Robert Downy Jr.
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote