Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew, Jr. View Post

How is everyone doing today? I hope all is well with everyone.

I want to put this out there for anyone who would like to discuss...the end of time 1. either as we know it to be or 2. the end as the end. What do you think it will be and when/why? Are you doing anything now to prepare for it?

Much love and peace to you all.

Andrew

There is a survivors and preppers thread.

I think it will be weather. I think all hell will break loose and everything will flood. I currently keep at least 3 months worth of food, always, have been stocking up camping supplies, an evacuation plan, get my shot guns in good order, seeds and raising lots of chickens. For my birthday I got some new camping stuff more portable. Over the next few months lots of rice and beans and a way to filter water without electricity.

I don't think it will be the end of times but the end of life as we know it now. I think all hell will break loose.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post: