Shystonefem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Shy for President

Thanked 3,678 Times in 898 Posts
Shystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobi View Post

Wrangler, that was one heck of a 4th quarter with a wee bit of wtf??? Sorry the outcome wasnt favorable. The Bengals still had an amazing season. A lot of talent and a lot of youngins there. Bodes well for the future, especially with a healthy Dalton.

Pats take on KC. Dont know if that is good or not.....yet.

Denver gets to tango with what is left of the Steelers. Be interesting to see what's up with Ben's shoulder. And, I'm quite sure Antonio Brown is still circling Jupiter after that hit.

I think Hightower, Jones and Vollemor (?) will be in the playoffs. I also think Edelman is coming back and we can only pray to the football God's that Amendola is ready to play.

I think the Pats wanTed KC to win. While KC has a great defense, we have a great offense when all are healthy.

Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.

~Lao Tzu
Shystonefem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Shystonefem For This Useful Post: