Old 01-10-2016, 06:06 PM   #153
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,894 Times in 5,771 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Follow up. Alex made a new model, with a bigger mouth and a .5 inch longer. It is absooolutely fuckkkking perfect.

Now since he moved to the states, it is only $225, including shipping.

It is worth it guys....no harness and to be able to pee quick and easy is great. You don't even feel it in your pants when you are wearing it. Light as a feather.

There is no wait to get them anymore, either. He hired someone to help him.

They are ridiculously realistic looking, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
Hey, guys, so I finally got this STP in the mail. It took 19 days in the post from Australia and about a month for it to get made. It is just a one man shop, made by hand.

I am very pleased, even with how expensive it ended up being (around $250.00). It is light, it can be worn without a jockstrap/harness/etc., and works!

Finally a STP that is comfortable and is not huge and heavy!

Now that I am out at work, I want to start wearing something in my pants. Until now, I only packed outside of work.

Very realistic looking. I am pretty sure it could pass at the urinal, although I don't know that I would ever try that.

http://transthetics.com/

He only opens up for orders after he gets done a batch of 15-30, which is every 6 weeks or so. Last time he was open, he got 30 orders in 5 hours. I was # 15 and I ordered within the hour of his notice he was open.

That was about 6 weeks ago. He says it takes about one day to make each one. Silicone is hard to work with. If you put yourself on his mailing list, he will let you know when he will be taking orders again.

What do other guys use to STP here?

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post: