Shystonefem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Shy for President

Thanked 3,678 Times in 898 Posts
Shystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST Reputation

I have a both, a list of what I want and a list of what I don't want.

What I want....

Intelligent conversation - if we can't talk about anything on an intellectual level, you won't have my interest for very long. This is hard to find.

Someone who is as helpful to me as I am to them. I can do many things, however, if someone can do the things I cannot do, please help me as I would you.

Someone with a sense of humor. I love to laugh and I would want the same in a partner.

Someone that can listen as well as talk. I understand that things go on in everyone's life but remember, things happen in my life too. Be as interested in my day as I am in yours.

Someone that is so sincere that I trust them completely. I will tell anyone almost everything except what is deep down inside of me. If someone can get there, they will have me forever. It is not easy to get there but I do know that, someday, someone will.

Someone that pays attention to who I am and how I love. I have always known how my partners have loved and I have always tried to show them love that way, however, I don't think anyone has really known how I love and, therefore, never really expressed it in ways that made me feel completely loved.

And I know what I don't want.....

Cheaters

Liars

Cold hearted people

People that are mean to animals

Someone who tries to separate me from my family

A person that doesn't respect what is important to me.

Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.

~Lao Tzu
Shystonefem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Shystonefem For This Useful Post: