Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,663 Times in 7,652 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

To achieve world peace, would you let your significant other/ spouse sleep with your worst enemy?

Had to think this one over.

The premise is my partner sleeping with my worst enemy would achieve world peace. Logic dictates, that if this is true, then my partner and my worst enemy are both responsible for world disharmony. In this case, I would not only sanction the union, I would help them pack and move in together.

On the other hand, as a woman, I know the power of the p***y. As such, after negotiating an ironclad, irrevocable pre-coital agreement, it would be ok with me.

On the third hand, considering who I consider my worst enemy to be, I'm thinking my partners response to my agreeing, even for the sake of world peace, will be something along the lines of

Is there an easier question?

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post: