TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperfect_cupcake View Post
I totally agree with the letting thing. And I've had people cheat on me and it is painful. I don't see this as cheating or sharing, I suppose. In my head it's only "what someone would do to prevent death of someone I love."

To you it's something else. I'm not sure I understand because death of my mom would trump having to comfort my partner from having to have sex with an idiot (and I'd be buying them flowers and chocolates for the rest of my days in thanks for their selfless act of help) but I accept that somehow you see it different. I'd love to understand why someone would think that way but I won't ask as it appears to be a sore point.

Thanks for answering

It is very painful to talk about and thank you for recognizing that. I appreciate it. I don't want to discuss this any further and thank you for not asking me to.