theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,884 Times in 2,481 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Koop, how's things going?? How's the healing coming along??

I had to contact Dr. V's office here, lately, and ask for a *notorized* copy of my surgical letter, so I can have the State of Florida change my gender marker. I thought they would do it without a notarization, but as it turns out, they do need a notarized letter.

Speaking of backwards, it's only been since last year that the State of Florida would even change a name on a birth certificate with a court order from outside of the state of Florida.

Anyway, Dr. V's office has cheerfully agreed to provide a notarized letter. Talk about great customer service, even waaay after the sale. Dr. V. and his office are truly a caring and helpful team. I can't say enough about this great, compassionate doctor and his staff. There's no way I could have ever chosen a better doctor.

I was able to go outside shirtless today, to grab the garbage that blew into my front yard with the high winds we've had lately. It's nearly 75 degrees here today, and the warm breeze felt great blowing through my chest and tummy hair against my skin.

So Koop, how is your chest turning out?? Are you pleased with your results?? I certainly hope you are and will continue to be as pleased as I am and have been.

~Theo~