Old 02-07-2016, 08:52 AM   #2941
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,769 Times in 25,661 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I canceled my training appointment today. Too much to do and I couldn't get an earlier one so I just went and did the elliptical myself.

I've been sick with a cold but I haven't felt sick, really. I have the symptoms but not the worn down, run down feeling, so I'm thankful for that. Hard to do manual labor shoveling and ice picking if you feel like crap.

All in all, it was a good start to the day.

EFX576i
222.2 cal, 1.98 mi, 3433 strides, 30:00 min

I didn't really stretch much but I think I'll be okay. I can always do a good stretch before bed.

I hopped on the ole scale after the workout and mid-breakfast. Two more pounds down. I think the weight training is what kicked my metabolism in the butt, so I'm glad I got back into it. As long as I use one day a week for the trainer, I think I can handle the rest on my own.

Hope everyone's doing well.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: