Old 02-24-2016, 09:30 AM   #2955
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,769 Times in 25,661 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Super good workout this morning, exercisers!

EFX576i elliptical

314.9 cal, 2.55 mi, 4350 strides, 35:00 min

Before I crawled up on the elliptical, my trainer came over and we discussed the last workout and we agreed that going forward, to do full body workouts each time. He said I needed to do more weighted workouts and I do but I only have so many sessions that I've paid for and I'm not paying for any more any time soon so I'll have to do it on my own. Unfortunately, I don't like their weight machines as much as I do other gyms. Looks like I'll be doing more free weights in the near future.

We scheduled my next session with him and as he was leaving and I was mounting the machine, I called to him that I always enjoyed scheduling my torture sessions with him. This cracked up the two ladies in front of me but they paid me back.

As one of them was walking away, the other called out that it was the wine coming out. For some reason, that made me smile. Then the one that called out to her friend hopped onto the treadmills behind me and was greeted by a guy who said, "Every time I see you, you're only doing cardio." to which she replied, "No, I was on one of those bikes earlier (recumbent bike)."

Um, still CARDIO. lol I put my head down and carried on but I had to smh at that comment.

Then, as I was stretching on the mat, I got Spinpimped by one of the owners of the gym who wants me to take her Spin class. One of her selling points was that it is in the dark so no one can see anyone else and all I can think of it, what happens when I have to pee during the class? How many people will I run into or trip over to get out the door? lol

Interesting people at the gym today, folks!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: