Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,908 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

Well soon I can add I am a kennel worker to my job title, as well as being a cna!!! I'm really looking forward to going back there and working again, even if it's only one day a week? Or whatever I can do. Any extra money helps, and it is only twenty minutes away from me, so it's not like what I make will be spent on gas, ya know? The extra cash will go to pay off bills so I can afford to work my full time job less, so I can be home with my spouse more. That is important since her health is slowly declining and I want to have as much time with her as possible. And a plus is I LOVE animals more than people, so it's really not a "job" to me, it's more like a hobby. I'm hoping it will cut back on some of my stress. My next door neighbor has agreed to check on my spouse while I'm gone so I won't have to worry about finding a sitter. I'm really excited!!!!