Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,465 Times in 8,756 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaPa View Post
I am having such a difficult time staying on the low carb diet....every time I turn around I break down and start back on carbs and feel worse for it. Have others struggled with this too and what do you do to keep yourself on track??
Sometimes it like that for me too, PaPa. Today I'm returning 42 single-serving bags (yep, 42) of Famous Amos cookies to Costco. I thought (pretended) I could eat a bag a day. I can't, and like girl_dee wrote, the best way to stay on the wagon is not to have high carbs in the house.

I know better, but still did it. So, here I am starting all over again this weekend.

Just keep trying, PaPa. And remember it helps when high-carb foods aren't easy to access.

Good luck!
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post: