Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,907 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

So this is the second time this has happened to me!! Tonight I was driving home from work around midnight, had just pulled off the highway and was cruising down a backroad. It's super dark so I always have my high beams on. There is a farm house that sits way back from the road and they have a long dirt lane to go down. At the end of that dirt lane, on the side of the road, there was a young guy wearing a red hoodie jacket with a red backpack/knapsack on the ground beside him. Well I drive past and he has his thumb stuck out like he's hitching a ride. But when I glanced in my rear view mirror after passing by, HE IS NOT THERE!!!!!! This happened about a month ago at the same time of night. Well tonight I said WTF and since there were no cars behind me, I slammed on my brakes, put it in reverse and backed up down the road to the dirt lane to see if he had walked back down to the farmhouse. Nope. He just disappeared! I'm wondering who the heck is this guy??? Where is he from??? And where the f*** did he go that fast??? Creeped me out!