Old 07-03-2016, 07:50 AM   #3083
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,806 Times in 25,672 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I had hella good workout this morning, exercisers. It was a struggle, because I've only been doing cardio as a warm up for the strength training for a while, but I made it through and that's the important part. Kicking ass and taking names along the way is just icing on the proverbial cake.

I went to gym #2 and worked on the Life Fitness elliptical using the random program and at level 3. They finally got smart and had some of the lights turned off. Those lights put out a LOT of heat and with the natural light coming in through the wall of glass in the front and strategic placement of the lighting that was on, it was...by far...the most enjoyable and cool workout I've had at that location. I think that had a lot to do with the quality of my workout too.

Stats: 322 cal, 2.73 mi, 35:00 min

This was followed up by a good 10 minutes of stretching. I was loosey goosey in the joints when I left, but in a good way.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: