05-17-2010, 05:06 AM
|
#48
|
|
Senior Member
How Do You Identify?: Mtn's wife
Preferred Pronoun?: she
Relationship Status: fiercely protected ♥
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: NB, Canada
Posts: 2,548
Thanks: 4,834
Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
Rep Power: 21474855
|
Quote:
Originally Posted by adorable
I'm 35 and know senior citizens that have a more exciting life then I do.
My daughters think I'm old. In fact my youngest said that she thought Madonna was dead a few days ago. She was shocked to find out she was still alive. I have to fight with my right hand and brush to not do 80s hair when I'm getting ready to go out. It took a few years to not want to roll my jeans. I've finally accepted the wide leg look and now - fuck - it's skinny jeans that are all the rage!
|
LOL, i can relate...
most days i feel like its wake up, work, home, sleep... day 2, repeat, etc ..
where's the excitement? hah...
& my children think i'm ancient! and wow, my son is turning 17 in 2 days! i find this harder to swallow than the fact i'll be turning 38 in Feb!
__________________
: You were my hardest goodbye.
Forever loving you.
♥ (Mtn, 05-17-2026) ♥
|
|
|