Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Apocalystic,

I have a head injury since infancy called tbi (traumatic brain injury = neurologist's term). That injury has lead to major neurological issues for me, and the after-effects including seizures, migrains, and depression. Nothing will ever change it. It is very isolating. What happens in real time is not what happens online. We spoke years ago about our situations, and we both know the pit of hell we are in. I have no other words to describe it other than that.

Have you seen any of the psa's Glen Close has done? They just bring tears to my eyes. I love them all. Look them up at...utube or whatever that site is that everyone goes too. One of the reasons Glen Close is participating in the psa's is because not too many celebrities are outting themselves in the mental illness areana. The stigma is too great (negative). It shouldn't be.

Love,
Andrew
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post: