View Single Post
Old 08-27-2016, 07:34 AM   #231
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

I need her to be respectful and it is shown through her actions.

I am talking about those intrinsic characteristics along the lines of but not limited to respect, ethics, character ...
Here are some thoughts on that:
To feel loved I need a woman who is honest, won't lie to me or intentionally leave out certain parts because I consider that withholding part of the truth (not telling entire truth) which to me is a subtle form of lying ... one who believes in me enough to realize I really have integrity which encompasses thing like
being open and honest with her, won't lie to her, won't say or do things to evoke jeoulousy, won't betray her, cheat on her, realizes I know my humor can be somewhat goofy at times, I need a femme who can give in to her silly side

I could go on and on but need to get up off this patio chair and get busy with my outdoor work. All of this does not matter anyway. I have been off the romance market for a very long time and intend to remain that way. I am content.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post: