How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,430 Times in 6,883 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayandgray View Post
This happened the other night at work! I walked into a patient's room, bed A was empty because the lady went home and bed B was empty because the lady had been sent out 911 before my shift started. I went in to close the blinds and pull the curtains since it was dark outside. Well just as I got to the window, the door slammed shut and the whole room turned cold as ice. I said "what the hell????" and went and opened the door. Of course nobody was around. They say the nursing home I work at is haunted, and lots of people, staff, patients, family, has seen or heard things. So later the supervisor told me the patient who went out was admited to the hospital, and I went in the room to turn the light out. A coworker was standing in the doorway while I went in the room and turned off the light, and as we turned away from the room to go down the hall, we both heard someone in the room laughing. We looked at each other and said who was that?! My coworker went back in and put the lights on and I looked in the bathroom but nobody was there.
I'm really glad I don't work nights. I can only imagine how many spirits are in my facility. Its been around since the late 60s