WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Queer..femme.. .babygirl...girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:
Enjoying life but ready to meet someone

Thanked 12,476 Times in 3,357 Posts
WingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by s0litude View Post
Hello, everyone-- just peeking in to say hello again and noticed a lot of folks are still discussing the Hurricane. Several places here in the NE part of Eastern NC flooded and are still flooded severely. Like most from the area, we dig in and keep going.

Some know me; some don't. I don't think I've done an intro yet or at all, so....

I'm a non-op FTM, on HRT off and on as finances and doctors allowed for nearly 15 years now. Thanks to genetics and being practically hairless, I can grow a goatee and mustache to make most 15 year old boys jealous, but that's about it. LOL! Hmmm... what else can I toss in here...?

I'm a big-time music and movie fan. My musical tastes are really eclectic though I love country, 80's and 90's best. I also sing and am a bit of a crooner. As for movies, I am a big fan of romantic comedies, horrors, and I admit it: Harry Potter, Hunger Games, Twilight-- yep, love em, and I've read the books as well. My favourites though are those from the John Hughes / Brat Pack days. "Some Kind of Wonderful" is probably my favourite. What else? I like to cook, hate mustard with an unrealistic passion, think the ocean is terrifying which is why I have to go next summer, never consider fishing a waste of time, believe the ukulele is seriously under-rated as a musical instrument, am addicted to coffee, can handle morning breath if I love someone, am monogamous and faithful, and have a bit of a fetish when it comes to femmes who wear lipstick or lip gloss. #MeltWorthy

I recently shaved my head (light brown when I have hair), shaved my little bit of a beard, wear glasses, have what I am told are "devastating" blue eyes, rarely smile in pictures because I'm self-conscious, will never tan (also thanks to genetics), dress simply, love my flannel, love my Wranglers, love my boots, am 5'5" tall and blocky in build, but wish I were about 30lbs lighter.

Also worth noting,...

I am familiar with the BDSM lifestyle and though I have a wicked playful streak, I don't want that to be a foundation of any relationship I might have. I want a femme with a bit of a frisky streak, not a sub or slave who is also my partner. I favour my dominant side, but I am a switch if she is strong enough to take it from me. I'm in my early to mid 40's, so I hope to eventually find a wife who is emotionally mature, honest (even blunt), kind-hearted, and lives her life authentically.

That's the short version. Imagine how talkative I am once I am comfortable?
looks like we have both been away a while. Nice to see you again.
I feel the same way about BDSM as you. I am struggling with having that be the basis of a relationship but for me the issue is trust. Maybe one day. I too am a switch and enjoy my dominant and submissive side.

Previously known as MidnightBlueEyes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://gailsforum.files.wordpress.co...-psd340941.png
WingsOnFire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WingsOnFire For This Useful Post: